This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northland BS meeting.

so you're pissed cause your car is getting fixed and you dont like how you were treated. i wonder how an 18 yr old affords a new car like that, pays a 3000$ bill, goes back again for more, and then plays the age discrimination card when they call your mom?
    you can drive perfectly after 2 years of having a licence. wow. who told you that? you must have gone to the most expensive cheap place to take your test. have you seen this crap since they privatized it? anyone gets a licence. and they dont teach standard trans driving schools at these places for sure. how did you learn? maybe from a friend who can drive just as perfectly as you.
    so they called your mom cause she co-signed the lease? i bet shes pissed cause after she took care of that 3000$ bill, you took the car right back for more. do a little shopping around dude. as for the age discrimination, you'll have to wait a few years till that wears off. what you learn in the meantime is called experience. get over it.
    "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me."

Comment

Originally posted by GTIguy
      as for the age discrimination, you'll have to wait a few years till that wears off. what you learn in the meantime is called experience. get over it.
      You make quite a few asumtions about someone you don't know at all. Age descrimination is not acceptable at any age!
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh2
        Ive heard better things about 5th Ave over NL. My experience with NL has been nothing but crap, even when I get my car serviced for them to talk to me or find someone that works in service to talk to me its been about 30-45mins. Also they quote a time on A service like 1-2hrs tops,I was waiting there for over 3. BS

But thanks for the welcoming i guess you could call it, but my friends dad owns contemporary coach works and I am going to get work done there for a way better price and everything. Just hope that doesnt void my warrenty as well as NL told my friend that his warrenty was voided cause he didnt get his clutched fixed/installed by NL.
        Wear and Tear parts 1 year or 20,000 km's
        if your brakes and wiper blades wear out before that your covered.
        why not clutches??? how can they prove abuse without a shadow of a doubt
        they should cover at least one replacement.
        and if you get your clutch replaced elsewhere,the only warranty you won't have is on your clutch job.

Comment

Originally posted by GTIguy
          so you're pissed cause your car is getting fixed and you dont like how you were treated. i wonder how an 18 yr old affords a new car like that, pays a 3000$ bill, goes back again for more, and then plays the age discrimination card when they call your mom?
          you can drive perfectly after 2 years of having a licence. wow. who told you that? you must have gone to the most expensive cheap place to take your test. have you seen this crap since they privatized it? anyone gets a licence. and they dont teach standard trans driving schools at these places for sure. how did you learn? maybe from a friend who can drive just as perfectly as you.
          so they called your mom cause she co-signed the lease? i bet shes pissed cause after she took care of that 3000$ bill, you took the car right back for more. do a little shopping around dude. as for the age discrimination, you'll have to wait a few years till that wears off. what you learn in the meantime is called experience. get over it.
          There is no place in this forum for that kind of attitude. Take it somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by tintin
            There is no place in this forum for that kind of attitude. Take it somewhere else.
            Ya don't think anyone has had a flame like that on the forums before, wow dude your attitude is almost one of the people at NL, perhaps you work for them?? Maybe your the guy named Rick at NL and just read this post?? And what are you talking about going back for more?? And they didnt call my mom she called them complaining, no matter what way you put this they still played the age discrimination card as you would call it. Sure I may not be the best standard driver ever did I say I was stop making assumptions like that WOW, and do you know me or my friends, how bout you ease off and like Tintin said take it somewhere else.

Thanks tintin ,
            as for GTIguy
            Kenny

Comment

Swoosh, do you fix cars? Do you think that that the guys at NL WANT some kids mom calling them up and harrassing them while their trying to make money? Why DID your mom call them? My mommy dosn't call the dealership when I have a problem with my car. Mind you I'm not 18, and my mom dosn't need to pay for my repairs (not implying that your mom does, but it sorta sounds like it), or fight my battles for me. Do you know what the book price is on those repairs? You don't get a deal just because you drive a car. If you can afford that car, then you can afford the repairs. And why DID you go back to NL after the first bad experience? Glutton for punishment? And why on earth don't you down shift EVERYTIME you slow down to stop (I can already imagine the next rant about how your brakes wore out too fast)? That is what the car is made for, that is why it has a synchro. Maybe you just slow down with one foot on the brake and one foot on the clutch? Imagine the kind of heat that's generated when you do that (not saying you do). I'm not discriminating against (or for) 18 year old drivers, but with age comes experience, in all things, including driving and car ownership. And truthfully I am wondering how an 18 year old pays for that car and the insurance (cuz your a male between 16-25...age discrimination?) and the repairs and the gas, cuz I know (from experience) that its a little expensive. Not to be the bubble burster, but YOU should really do your resesarch and quit slandering (yes, it is slander when you spread unfounded gossip) a reputable company and business. It's a VW not a NL. Having worked behind the counter at one point in my life, and having had to deal with someone like you on the other side of the counter, these are just a few of the questions I would ask. And let me ask you, would you rather buy a car from an 80 year old lady or an 18 year old boy? Sorry to sound so harsh, but those kind of brainless rants really irritate me and it always seems like the WHOLE story is never revealed. Until we hear from Rick.
              you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by 100%VAGitarian
                Swoosh, do you fix cars? Do you think that that the guys at NL WANT some kids mom calling them up and harrassing them while their trying to make money? Why DID your mom call them? My mommy dosn't call the dealership when I have a problem with my car. Mind you I'm not 18, and my mom dosn't need to pay for my repairs (not implying that your mom does, but it sorta sounds like it), or fight my battles for me. Do you know what the book price is on those repairs? You don't get a deal just because you drive a car. If you can afford that car, then you can afford the repairs. And why DID you go back to NL after the first bad experience? Glutton for punishment? And why on earth don't you down shift EVERYTIME you slow down to stop (I can already imagine the next rant about how your brakes wore out too fast)? That is what the car is made for, that is why it has a synchro. Maybe you just slow down with one foot on the brake and one foot on the clutch? Imagine the kind of heat that's generated when you do that (not saying you do). I'm not discriminating against (or for) 18 year old drivers, but with age comes experience, in all things, including driving and car ownership. And truthfully I am wondering how an 18 year old pays for that car and the insurance (cuz your a male between 16-25...age discrimination?) and the repairs and the gas, cuz I know (from experience) that its a little expensive. Not to be the bubble burster, but YOU should really do your resesarch and quit slandering (yes, it is slander when you spread unfounded gossip) a reputable company and business. It's a VW not a NL. Having worked behind the counter at one point in my life, and having had to deal with someone like you on the other side of the counter, these are just a few of the questions I would ask. And let me ask you, would you rather buy a car from an 80 year old lady or an 18 year old boy? Sorry to sound so harsh, but those kind of brainless rants really irritate me and it always seems like the WHOLE story is never revealed. Until we hear from Rick.

Wow I dont really care ok? I was just posting my bad experience and what I thougth was BS of a meeting. My mom called them to see what was up with the warrenty and everything. I called them to and went in but no response there at all as they would barely talk to me. Ya my mom does pay for repairs at this point seeing it was a gift or whatever (ya sure im spoiled dont care what you have to say about this). Sure you can call it whatever you want you can say my mom fights my battle beacause she called and was asking about warrenty and everything (I guess in your world this is fighting a battle for someone) Hope you never get in a fight, maybe someone sticking up for you is fighting ur battle for you and that means your a wuss??) I dont really care. First of all sure you dont get a deal cause you drive a car and once again did I ever say that or imply that, I said it should be covered under warrenty. And sure once again another person implying how I drive, I dont always downshfit once in a while and sure I just use the brake not ride the clutch and brake. My brakes havnt gone have they??? So why should the clutch, and if your saying why dont I EVERYTIME I slow down then why does the dealership use this as a reason for the clutch giving out?? And why the hell would you want to know how an 18 year old pays for insurance?? Sure i'll tell you once again my mom does and once again sure say im spoiled I could give a rats ass. And what do you mean slander I never said NL is the worst place on earth, I said that I did not like them and their service was horrible. Sure once in a while you get good service but lots/most of the time you dont, half the people on this board and on vortex will agree with that. Hence why Len Hunt the exec vice president of VW is reading the boards and asking whats the problem. The thing that comes up the most is the lack of service and age discrimination, so did I not do my research?? and is this consider slander? Im not saying never buy a VW again cause they suck, no their great cars just me and whole bunch of people arnt happy with them either. So dont go trying to twist my words around saying I slander their company, cause I didnt in any way I just said my bad experience and how I dislike their service, and their judgement.

Once again I was just listing my experience with VW and it just hasnt been positive just like a ton of people here and on vortex. Not trying to demote them which I wasnt, but if you want to think that way go for it, also if you dont like what Im saying cause im supposively "dissing" them then you can think that all you want and you can flame me all you want.
                Kenny

Comment

Closing this thread.

Poor service is something we like to hear about so we can see the state of VW dealers, however personal attacks are not tolerated on this board. I understand we do not know the whole story but who does??

Good luck with your next car Swoosh!!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                  X