Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Going to black interior

Originally posted by Triple G
    What kind of paint is it? I have the top half of my cars interior in the living room since I havn't found any paint yet.

Thanks a lot,

Graeme
    From searching vortex and doing some research this is the stuff I am using, I started by washing all my parts really well to get any product that is on them off, then I little scuffed them up with a cleaning pad (very very lightly).... 3 coats of adhesive promoter and 3 - 4 coats of light black bumper paint (99.99% match to current black in the MKIII)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Russell; 07-29-2005, 07:43 AM.
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
      Why don't you paint your hood first
      hahaha I was thinking about it, but this only cost me $40 in paint and maybe $100 to get a new headliner done.... when painting the car (as splash for right now has backed out on me, which I ran the risk of from the start) will cost me $2500 as when I get the hood done I am getting the trunk, grill, fender flares and boser all painted... along with my back bumper fixed (when I was getting all the work looked at he pointed out that my bumper was not aligned) and some minor dents pulled... power polishing and wet sanding

So I figure this will cost me a lot less and gives me something to do over the long weekend (although I am almost done) and I must say it turned out better then I was thinking.... the color match is SOOOO good! The only parts I am not sure of painted are the oh Si,t handles and controls for the sun roof... the one for the sun roof lights up in one area and I am not sure what I am going to do about that... last night I spend 1hour to mask that area off (just 3 little 1cm by 1cm areas) but I am not sure how it will look.... so that is the last part to be painted I think.
      Last edited by Russell; 07-29-2005, 07:52 AM.
      2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

as the inside of my car will be all black now I was thinking of doing a little chrome on the inside...

something like that......
        Last edited by Russell; 07-29-2005, 01:30 PM.
        2001.5 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
        X