I know wrong section... but.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know wrong section... but.

Hey I know this is the wrong section but no one seems to be readign the classified. I just got some fog lights that mount on the lower part of my bumper and I just need A euro switch to control the fogs. Lemme know if someone has one.
    Thanks
    Kenny

Re: I know wrong section... but.

I have a stock switch (not euro), out of my GTI that has the fog switch in it......let me know if you want it, or if you're set on a euro switch.....
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Nah doesnt have to be euro switch just need the fog light function lol, got a pic of it by chance?
      Kenny

Comment

No pic, but it came out of my car at 36K, still functioning no prob.....I can try to take a pic, but I'm at work all night...its an original VW piece, so picture yours with a fog light indicator, and you can pull the switch towards you for it.....
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Ya thats cool how much u want for it? Also what the main diff between the euro switch and this one?
          Kenny

Comment

Euro switch you can turn off your low beams and run only city lights....thats it.....oh, and a rear fog light switch.....

Comment

Oh hehe dont matter that much i'll take yours then, how much for it?
              Kenny

Comment

PMd you...

Comment

Working...
                X