Any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news?

Just wondering if the idea for an MK1/2/3 section is in the works or is it just a pipe dream? Thanks in advance!
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Any news?

We don't have a Mk4 section... so I am not sure its really needed? On clubveedub (not to criticize them) many of the different "sections" don't get a lot of posts... there is such a thing as too many sections...

If there is overwhelming demand or if we saw tons of Mk1/2/3 related posts that Mk4 owners didn't want to read, or something like that, then for sure I would support that idea...

Opinions are welcome though, this is just my personal opinion.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

nah we don't need it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        nah we don't need it..
        I agree, if people would actually make a title that pertained to the topic poeple would have to sift through half as much stuff.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Fair enough.
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

eehhh-motherfarkin-men

Originally posted by Stonewall
            I agree, if people would actually make a title that pertained to the topic poeple would have to sift through half as much stuff.

Comment

Yeah we have not really given a huge amount of thought to the sections for the different Mks of VW as some may not be used so much we just post away about whatever. We are thinking of making some changes soon but we will have to see how things work out.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
              X