Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suspension Advice

Originally posted by Stampfan
    There was a great post on TDIclub about a guy who spent a ton of money putting on a trick set of coilovers....that stayed on his car until his wife and her friend were driving the car with some hot coffee in hand. Obviously the mega-stiff ride has its limitations for a daily driver.
    And that's why I still live alone . . . well, I tell myself that's the reason

Comment

Originally posted by Stampfan
      ....that stayed on his car until his wife and her friend were driving the car with some hot coffee in hand.
      First off what was she doing driving his car second off why in gods name was she drinking coffee in it!
      (hehe just kidding).
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
        First off what was she doing driving his car second off why in gods name was she drinking coffee in it!
        (hehe just kidding).
        I second that!
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm still a little worried about a cup kit in the winter, but I think I should be fine.
          Matt - A3

Comment

The only thing you should be worried about is taking out your plastic bellypan. The snow drifts can be murder on them. Full metal ones are available though.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
              The only thing you should be worried about is taking out your plastic bellypan. The snow drifts can be murder on them. Full metal ones are available though.

That's been taken care of already, the snow in my alley ripped that off last winter while on stock suspension.

Now to drop that puppy!....safe to say I'll be looking for a full metal one soon.
              Matt - A3

Comment

Working...
              X