Does NVD have a body-shop sponsor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NVD have a body-shop sponsor?

I think when I get my new bumper I will need to try and find someone with skill that doesn't cost my left nut....(Heat molding and fitting a bumper that is about 2.5" to wide on either side.. the joys!)

Anyone used National? I know they do all the Japanese import stuff for a lot of the shops, but I hear they are quite busy.
    How about Millenuim Auto Trendz? I have seen their custom work, and it looks quite good...but dont know much else about them...

Any other suggestions??

Re: Does NVD have a body-shop sponsor?

Originally posted by R-Audi
    I think when I get my new bumper I will need to try and find someone with skill that doesn't cost my left nut....(Heat molding and fitting a bumper that is about 2.5" to wide on either side.. the joys!)

Anyone used National? I know they do all the Japanese import stuff for a lot of the shops, but I hear they are quite busy.
    How about Millenuim Auto Trendz? I have seen their custom work, and it looks quite good...but dont know much else about them...

Any other suggestions??
    I don't know a lot about Millenium but I think they are by my work, not sure if some of the cars that park around there are done by them or not, but if they are, it's kinda scary.
    Jay

Comment

Re: Does NVD have a body-shop sponsor?

Originally posted by R-Audi

Any other suggestions??
      I think some pretty well done cars on Beyond have come from those shops...
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
      X