Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished my car!! Suspension and wheels are on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finished my car!! Suspension and wheels are on!

looks soo good!! thumbs up for SW dubbin

Comment

i think the spring drops are lame.. simon was noting to me at our last meet he installed H&R sports on a new guys (sorry i forget who black tdi jetta) and the drop was pretty much a race drop which was odd..

Comment

looks sweet glad everything worked out great

Comment

Nice, lots of black dubs coming out of the woodwork this year!!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

thx for the great comments guys, I'm really happy about how the car turned out. I was really worried that the drop wasn't going to be enough but it is SOOO perfect, any lower and I think it would start rubbing. To tell you the truth, I think these cars were MADE for 19s, they suit/fit the car so nicely and it doesn't look stupidly huge.
            The combo of kit+these wheels is quite stiff, not sure if it has to do more with the wheels or suspension though. The ride is not super harsh but not all bubbly like the OEM suspension was. Kind of scary when you hit a big bump but overall its pretty good.
            Not sure if I'm coming to the meet tomorrow or not so if you want to see the car in person just keep an eye out when you're driving

Comment

Looks awsome... do 19's rub at all? Better ha ndling?

Comment

Working...
              X