Audi A3 Price and Options listed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A3 Price and Options listed!

I was just kicking around on the web and saw that you can now build and price a 2006 A3 on Audi Canada's site. The base price is $32,850 for a 6speed 2.0T with 1,500 for DSG. I built one with most things I would want and the price came to just under 40,000. I am not surprised by the price but I am not sure how many they will really sell, but I am still hoping for an S3 on day!

They also seem to have a promotion that if you test drive one you can get 33 songs from iTunes. Not sure if they have any in town yet
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Audi A3 Price and Options listed!

I wonder how much quattro will add to the price? Overall though I don't think those prices are bad at all... Now lets see what the new GTI pricing is going to be.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Speaking of which, I saw lots of Audi A2's in europe, that would be cool, so small!!
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

What's the timing on the new GTI anyway??

Comment

I'm banking on a 2007 model year GTI, released late 2006. But that's just based on other people's speculation. I hope it's no later than that, since I suspect mine will be a CPO purchase, which adds at least another year of waiting.

Does the new GTI come with the 6-speed transmission as a standard feature?
          Heather

Black 2000 Golf GL
          PhatBoxed so it talks to me. Yes, I call it K.I.T.T.

Making some headway with the MasterCard, starting to eye some 18" wheels

Comment

Yes, it comes standard with a 6-spd manual. The 6-spd DSG is optional.

Present
            2010 Audi A4 S-Line
            2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
            2003 VW Jetta GLI
            1992 VW Jetta GL
            1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

yea i'm going for a mk5 gti 2007/8 model

Comment

I was always the kid who snuck downstairs in the middle of the night to unwrap (and then flawlessly re-wrap) my Christmas gifts. I don't know how I'm going to wait patiently for my GTI.
                Heather

Black 2000 Golf GL
                PhatBoxed so it talks to me. Yes, I call it K.I.T.T.

Making some headway with the MasterCard, starting to eye some 18" wheels

Comment

Rip off. I can't believe the A3 has ended up costing the same as an A4.
                  Yuval
                  2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

I was shocked with the price on the A3, i mean no quattro with the 2.0 you have to get the 3.2 then that puts you upwards of 40,000 +++, now the new Gti on the other hand should remain consistant with the price on the MK4's we didnt see a huge increase on the new jetta's so if that is any sign i think everyone out there who appreciates Gti as much as we all do will be impressed with what you get for the $$$$. Just my opinoin

Adam
                    FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

I'd take the A3 over the GTI if they are close in price. The GTI will probably be more than the Jetta, but as for how much more, we'll see.
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

speaking of A4s i saw a new B7 on the road the other day.

as for the A3.. what do you expect its an audi you have to pay to play.. 40gs is where is should be sitting at quattro or not

Comment

I'll stick with the GTI for that price...
                          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

The STUPIDEST thing is that unless you select Leather, you cannot get the HID's or Nav etc. What the heck.

I priced one out at $35,050 with cloth and the sunroof, which would suit me fine since next time I will be buying nice aftermarket recaros. I am sure you can get the HID's later.

Sadly this is not with 4-motion/Quattro which would be very nice.

I optioned out a new Jetta at $32,000 and thats with the 2.5L which is basically the 2.slow of the future. Getting the 2.0L FSI engine in a new Jetta or GTI will put you to $35,000 for sure. If its even available before 2008.

Hell a Mk4 VR6 GTI comes to $34,000 now and I am certain the Mk5 will be a little more and have more expensive options.

Sadly my Volvo S40 came to well over $40k
                            KR
                            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                              Sadly my Volvo S40 came to well over $40k
                              Drool the S40s are a tight car. I don't really see myself buying another car for a long time, we may buy a VW vanagon for a family vehicle though in a couple years but for now the jetta is good enough for one kid.
                              Name: Brent
                              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                              X