Any local supliers carry Rieger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any local supliers carry Rieger?

I am in the process of picking out a new bumper... painstaking it is! Im am in between a stock S4 (modded of course!) a Reiger, and maybe a Seidel.. but I dont like fiberglass...(But its used in TO)
    So...
    Does anyone carry Reiger? I am looking for prices...
    Or does anyone have a wholesale Audi/VW account that would care to rder me an OEM bumper? (without getting in trouble!!)

Any other suggestions? My fav one is at LLtek.. but its 700usd..ouch! Im am trying to save some cash...just bought an APR exhaust last week, (Smoking deal!!) but now I have to sell mine..Anyone know anyone with an A4 that wants a cheap exhaust? (2.5" for under 300cdn!)
    Last edited by R-Audi; 05-01-2005, 08:32 PM.

Re: Any local supliers carry Rieger? (Or any other A4 bumper options..)

sweet mark.. i personally love the reiger rs4 stuff but i've had that discussion with you.. i know simon can get in reiger stuff other than that for local no shop can..

Comment

Re: Any local supliers carry Rieger?

I know Tunerworks does.. but their prices are not competitive.
      I am not looking to get it at cost or anything, but be very competitive with other advertise prices. I will not pay $800+ for a bumper. (then another 500 for paint)
      Since I will be tight for money (moving into new place in June) I am looking the most at the OEM S4 route..but modifed similair to my last A4. Last I checked they were about $600cdn for the bumper and grills.
      Anyone get a good dsicount at the dealers?

Comment

Well I think my problem is solved......Thanks a ton Simon! You're the best!!!

I'll give everyone a few hints...
        1. Not Reiger
        2. Not Fiberglass
        3. Not made in North America
        4. OEM Audi part!!!!!
        5. Nothing like it in Calgary!!!!

Comment

lol i'm guessing oem RS4?? your gonna need some work to get it to fit mark since they have wider fenders

Comment

Well that was easy....but yeah it will need some work, but there are tons done in the States, so I figure I should be able to get some decent instructions and advice...It was to hard to pass up!!!

Comment

indeed! i can't wait to see it mark

Comment

Hay Mark. I came across some VanCity forums and saw what you are looking for. The price sounds decent.

http://www.vwdov.ca/forum/showthread.php?threadid=67778

RS4 bumper is

Comment

Working...
                X