Argghhhh!! @#$%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argghhhh!! @#$%

So after all of my "F**K Alberta Wheel Repair"comments it turns out I am now in need of their (sh!tty) service. I curbed the sh!t out of my rear passenger side rim today... I guess new rims just moved u few rungs up the 'ol priority ladder.
    Last edited by Mr. Burns; 04-27-2005, 05:35 PM.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Re: Argghhhh!! @#$%

ouch mike! how'd you manage that? ps.. you can still get those milanos on sale at cms

Comment

Isnt there anywhere else that repairs wheels? They cant be the only place . . . Are they?
      ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

Uuugh, ABW sucks.....I hope you have better luck than any of us!! Thats a bummer Mike!
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

In all fairness last year I bent a rim and they fixed it quick and painless. . . but i guess things may have changed.
          ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
            So after all of my "F**K Alberta Wheel Repair"comments it turns out I am now in need of their (sh!tty) service. I curbed the sh!t out of my rear passenger side rim today... I guess new rims just moved u few rungs up the 'ol priority ladder.
            There is a guy that comes to our dealer and fixes wheels mobile. He has a trailer. I can find out who he is if you like. He has done a super job on the wheels I have seen him fix. Let me know.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

If you go to AWR get everything in writing and make sure you tell them you need it ASAP otherwise you will not pay them. F'in 6months and 3 trips for them to do mine and they are still not to the level I wanted, but then again I am a perfectionist most of the time.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

LOL brent so true! i can't think of how many times you helped me on my car and we did it better than any shop could have

Originally posted by Stonewall
                but then again I am a perfectionist most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                  LOL brent so true! i can't think of how many times you helped me on my car and we did it better than any shop could have
                  thanks for the plug Ryan
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
                    There is a guy that comes to our dealer and fixes wheels mobile. He has a trailer. I can find out who he is if you like. He has done a super job on the wheels I have seen him fix. Let me know.
                    That would be great if you could get his info for me... if his prices are decent I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig for the club.

Present
                    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                    2003 VW Jetta GLI
                    1992 VW Jetta GL
                    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
                      That would be great if you could get his info for me... if his prices are decent I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig for the club.
                      I posted it on here, in fact I think it was in Yuval's thread. It's mobilewheelrepair or something. I saw him working on some wheels in our work parking lot. I think he does a decent job. I'm sure the service is better than AWR anyway, I'll see if I can find it again.

Edit: here I found it, here's what I originally posted.....

Well I don't think AWR is the only game in town anymore. last week I saw this guy with a new SiR jacked up in our work parking lot. He was refinishing the wheels while the guy worked! He has a small trailer and does everything on site. I don't know who the owner of the SiR is otherwise I'd ask how he liked them. Anyway, I couldn't get a card or anything (he was inside the trialer) but I got the website. It looks like it's a franchise thing.

www.mobilewheelrepair.com

That should be it, you can find the Calgary guy in there somewhere.

Good luck, sorry to hear about your misfortune.
                      Last edited by Tuna; 04-28-2005, 09:17 AM.
                      Jay

Comment

Cool. Thanks Jason

Present
                        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                        2003 VW Jetta GLI
                        1992 VW Jetta GL
                        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Glenmore Audi has someone that they use, that is not AWR.

Comment

Wow, wish I'd seen this sooner!
                            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                            X