Say"Hi" to everyone!~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say"Hi" to everyone!~~~

HI, I'm new in here, very excited found a local vw club,I'm in Edmonton though. I just got my 2.slow last September. But is auto. trans. After I got it, I felt very regret that's an auto and lose too much power . But after all I like her. Here are some pics. of my car.

Flowmaster muffler and Magnaflow tip

AEM CAI, but I want to change it , like somebody said, the sound it's too....
    and I don't feel any change with the performance
    Last edited by MK4-683; 04-23-2005, 11:24 PM.

Re: Say"Hi" to everyone!~~~

your car looks like mine right now...but i need it sold soon to make room for my new jetta
    i like the tint you have on there
    Last edited by Silverfire; 04-23-2005, 11:35 PM.
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Originally posted by Silverfire
      your car looks like mine right now...but i need it sold soon to make room for my new jetta
      i like the tint you have on there
      Thanks, by the way ,may car is used one, the tint already on when I got it. The new jetta is cool, but don't know will be 2.0T come to Canada?
      Last edited by MK4-683; 04-23-2005, 11:42 PM.

Comment

2.0T mk5 will come here next year

thanks for saying hi.. now go clean your engine bay

Comment

Nice to see another Edmontonian
          Matt - A3

Comment

Welcome to the boards, like that exhaust!! 2.0T Jettas should be here in about 8 weeks I think I was told, not GLIs but just Jettas.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Whats up with all the people from Edmonton? Well anyways its great to see new people posting! Welcome.
              2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
              My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

sorry for the dirty
                Thanks for the welcome.
                I plan to do someting for the suspension, because of the winter, I don't want to low too much(up 1.5'), any advice? Is there anybody lowed their car and driving in winter??

Comment

80% of people here drive their cars year round and most are lowered.. if you have a body kit you'll be a snowplow so its wise to take it off or buy a 2nd front bumper.. and remove your side skirts every winter.. and run blizzacks for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                    80% of people here drive their cars year round and most are lowered.. if you have a body kit you'll be a snowplow so its wise to take it off or buy a 2nd front bumper.. and remove your side skirts every winter.. and run blizzacks for sure!
                    I don't have a bodykit, I know that is not for winter.

Comment

then generally you'll be fine.. a 1.5" drop will give you a stock BMW sport looking ride height and will look classy

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                        then generally you'll be fine.. a 1.5" drop will give you a stock BMW sport looking ride height and will look classy
                        I think 1.5" is enough, too. I konw someone lowed 2" , I think that shoud be drive very carefully. I don't want too much bother for driving.(oh, by the way, sorry for my English, I'm a international student)

Comment

Working...
                        X