Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should i keep these 17" rims?

Originally posted by Silverfire
    So u think i should put the money into a lowering kit rather then 18 or 19's and see if that makes me happy 1st? Been looking at C1 and there kits. What would be best to throw in there just for lowering purposes without spending huge amounts?
    Yea, that's kind of what i'm saying I guess. I know lowering is not for everybody but if it's something you think you might do someday it probably wouldn't hurt to try that first. A cheap spring shock combo (cup kit) is only gonna run you around 600 plus install and honestly (from someone that recently decided to go low before putting wheels on) you'll never look back. Plus you already have wheels so you could always hold on to them for a little while and wait and see how you feel once the new car is in your possesion.

BUT....that is just my opinion while trying to be as unopinionated as possible

EDIT: oh, and those wheels you posted aren't 1/2 bad, especially on black.
    Last edited by Tuna; 04-23-2005, 04:15 PM.
    Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Silverfire
      What do u guys think about these? on a black jetta in 18's

so many different options i just dont know what to do with all the money i dont have
      Those look awesome.

Comment

Would $1000 be to much for those rims with nankang ultra sport NS2 215-35-18 rubber on them used for one summer?
        Last edited by Silverfire; 04-23-2005, 06:10 PM.
        Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

where do you people find rims like this for $1000? I am looking in the wrong places!
          2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
          My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Working...
          X