Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rims

to my knowledge they are made in the same friggin factory and by the axis' second owner hence the reason they have the same styles for alot of wheels because axis isn't going to make those styles anymore and jaz will instead (not to mention my wheels have the EXACT same paint and quality of lip polish that my buddies milanos have)

end of discussion

Comment

I actually searched this and couldn't find anything about a relationship between axis and jaz (except the ones on vortex, which I don't believe is a valid source)

Comment

well CMS bob let me know the deal on it all (now he could be lying but from the quality of my wheels i'm pretty sure he's not)

contemporary here is a western canadian distributor for axis/jaz.. CMSbob said that the two original owners for axis have branched off and have created a second company(jaz) axis will be selling its european styled wheels under jaz and not so much under axis anymore.. thats why you see the milano and supermesh as a jaz design now
        go check out CMS shop someday and just look at both brands and you will see the same quality/paint,etc in both which is reason enough for me to know they are made in the same factories

i like my rollers and thats good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan

i like my rollers and thats good enough for me

Thats all that matters.

Comment

Working...
          X