Thanks to NVD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to NVD!

I want to say thanks to everyone who supported me and DnF Motors.
    As a VW community we have to stick together for the good of not only one person, but as a whole.
    Seems like I won the battle but not the war. I may still have my job but, there are people out to get me and DnF. DnF is gone for now but, We will be back! If our accuser has a name they should come out with it and not hide behind the scenes. I want to face my accuser. Stand up like a man, not a mouse. I want to know who is causing me all this heartache. Why are you so cruel? Has life delt you a bad card? Why do you feed on others misfortune? Not only has my livelyhood been comprimised but, so has my family. Do you know what it's like to almost loose your home? I think not....... But I do....
    Last edited by VAG_Tech; 04-12-2005, 12:18 AM.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Thanks to NVD!

Well I am glad to hear that things have stabilized a bit for you Dave. The last thing anyone here wants to see is someone losing there job, especially when they have a family. I would like to think that no one on our boards would be causing trouble for you but you never really know who is reading these threads and posts but I don't want things to escalate into a "witch hunt." We are all part of a community that loves VWs and most cars for that matter and I think that we should always be able to count on each other.

NVD was proud to have your information, resources and skills on our boards Dave and if there is anything you ever need just ask!

Enjoy your vacation!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thanks Blair, I have a good idea who the person is. This won't be a witch hunt. I won't flame them in public either, that's not my style. But you can be darn sure that when I see this person they'll know who's who in the zoo. Did you know that ip's are traceable? They probably don't

I can't wait to go on vacation! Bring on the Cabo Wabo!!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

well if its any consolation Dave, if I find out who narced on you, I'll kick them square in the balls.

Have a great vacation man
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

[QUOTE=Volkstech] Did you know that ip's are traceable? They probably don't QUOTE]

last person that tried something smart got owned hard my myself that'll learn them for trying hate on the ethug

Comment

[QUOTE=Ryan]
            Originally posted by Volkstech
            Did you know that ip's are traceable? They probably don't QUOTE]

last person that tried something smart got owned hard my myself that'll learn them for trying hate on the ethug
            Again, in English please? See, Krispy Kreme is destroying you.
            Yuval
            2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
              well if its any consolation Dave, if I find out who narced on you, I'll kick them square in the balls.
              I'm sure there will be a line up! I may sell wristbands!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

werd to that... can anybody here say "castration"? lol.

Present
                2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                2003 VW Jetta GLI
                1992 VW Jetta GL
                1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

I remember when Ryan helped me track down the person who broke into my stuff, and emailed it out. (via IP address).... let's just say once he tracked down who it was, a sternly worded legal document sent them running to the hills in a hurry. That reminds me Ryan, I still owe you supper for that one. I'm not fully sure what happened to DNF, but the guys here at NVD are always up to help out
                  Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

First we will introduce them to Mikes avatar then stick them under Bills dancing fat chick avatar, that should put them in their place. Although I am interested as to what happened as it seems a lot of people are getting narced out lately.
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sorry to hear about all your misfortune Dave.....I don't know what exactly has happened but it sounds like a raw deal!

On another note though, I saw the Cabo Wabo pic in your last post so I say this.....If you are in fact going to Cabo San Lucas or Los Cabos, make sure you hit up El Squid Roe and the Giggling Marlin. They are two of the funnest party places I have ever been to!
                      Kyle
                      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Dave, hey so glad you still have the job...
                        And I know what you mean about Narc's floating around in here...
                        Have a great vacation man...
                        We'll get back together when you get back..I hope...even for a beer
                        Steve
                        2002 Golf TDi
                        Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
                          We'll get back together when you get back..I hope...even for a beer
                          For sure! I love beer.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by smarty39
                            Sorry to hear about all your misfortune Dave.....I don't know what exactly has happened but it sounds like a raw deal!

On another note though, I saw the Cabo Wabo pic in your last post so I say this.....If you are in fact going to Cabo San Lucas or Los Cabos, make sure you hit up El Squid Roe and the Giggling Marlin. They are two of the funnest party places I have ever been to!
                            Here is where we are going.

Grand Palladium Resort and Spa

Never been before. I hope we won't be disapointed. Ratings are excellent!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Have a good vacation Dave.

Comment

Working...
                              X