DNF Motors Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DNF Motors Announcement

Sorry to hear about it Dave thanks a lot for installing my suspension! It's awsome. Well good luck with everything you do.
    Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by MrHeavyFoot
      Sorry to hear about that Dave. Another thumbs up for the shop formerly known as DnF.
      Looks like we had a DnF! (Did Not Finish)
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
        Looks like we had a DnF! (Did Not Finish)
        So I am guessing your side business conflicted with you bosses? I hate that, who are they to tell you what you can do with your knowledge and spare time.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sorry to hear you ran in to troubles Dave. I was looking forward to you doing a whole gob of work for me come next paycheque. :(

I hope things work out for you.

Comment

I guess SCFC will never be getting any of my business (not that they would've anyways), but this seals the deal.

Present
            2010 Audi A4 S-Line
            2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
            2003 VW Jetta GLI
            1992 VW Jetta GL
            1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Ya, to whoever is giving Dave a hard time over at SCFC - Please refer to Mr. Burns' avatar.

Dave - Let us know if there's anything we can do.
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Is it alright to ask what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                  Is it alright to ask what happened?
                  I think the details should not be put in public view and it is up to Dave if he can and wants to talk about it.
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                    I think the details should not be put in public view and it is up to Dave if he can and wants to talk about it.
                    I will let key people know as soon as the smoke clears.

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
                      I will let key people know as soon as the smoke clears.
                      I swear your avatar and your sig has changed 3 times today You must be itching for your vacation
                      Name: Brent
                      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                        I swear your avatar and your sig has changed 3 times today You must be itching for your vacation
                        You got that right my friend!!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Well the people who are responsible know who they are, they will get theres either through carma or whatever. SCFC isnt the devil here. Everyone here appears to be supporting DNF and thats what is needed right now and thumbs up to all members and none members who are behind DNF.
                          This will all work out, have fun down south Davey!!

P.S. Need my tools back now....sorry, got a job, guess where, clue, my handle is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by VWTECH
                            Well the people who are responsible know who they are, they will get theres either through carma or whatever. SCFC isnt the devil here. Everyone here appears to be supporting DNF and thats what is needed right now and thumbs up to all members and none members who are behind DNF.
                            This will all work out, have fun down south Davey!!
                            I couldn't have said it better! Thanks!
                            Have fun at your new job! tell Tom I said hi!

Originally posted by VWTECH
                            P.S. Need my tools back now....sorry, got a job, guess where, clue, my handle is the same.

Does this mean I have to buy more tools for my garage!!

That's o.k. I won't need them on vacation!!
                            Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 05-04-2005, 04:07 PM.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
                            X