DNF Motors Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNF Motors Announcement

It is with much sadness that I must announce the conclusion of the relationship between DNF Motors and NewVeeDub. Through events beyond the control of Dave and myself it has no longer become viable for him to offer services to NVD members. We thank Dave for his support and service to the club and our members and wish him the best in the future and hope he will not be a stranger to us! If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me and I will do my best to answer them.

Good luck Dave!

Thanks

Blair
    President newveedub.com
    Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 04-10-2005, 02:00 PM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: DNF Motors Announcement

wtf?? Sucks to hear that! Good luck with whatever else you are doing Dave!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

That didn't last long.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Indeed, big time suckage...
        Yuval
        2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

This is beyond my control. I will know next week if I will be looking in the want ads. Call me with any questions or support. I may need a shoulder to cry on
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
            This is beyond my control. I will know next week if I will be looking in the want ads. Call me with any questions or support. I may need a shoulder to cry on
            Sorry to hear it Dave.

Comment

WHAT??? I hope this wasn't a contributing factor, cause thats BS!! We're here for ya Dave!!
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Dave, I am so sorry to hear this - I know just a few of us had employed the help of DNF motors but I think every one was very satisfied with your work!

I think I speak for everyone in saying I hope the club didn't cause you any trouble.
                Last edited by Kor; 04-10-2005, 01:07 PM.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I know the feeling your sig embodies all to well and I am sorry to hear that of your troubles.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Dave... I hope everything works out for you.
                    billip
                    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

wow..thats some ********. Dave Im really sorry to hear this man, I just cruised to banff this weekend and the suspension you installed is great..I hope everything works itself out.
                      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                      -james

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                        WHAT??? I hope this wasn't a contributing factor, cause thats BS!! We're here for ya Dave!!
                        Thanks for eveyone's support. This week will tell the tale. After that I go on vacation to think and ponder my situation or lack there of. Then it will be decision time.

I may be down... But I'm not out!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Man Dave, like I said...sorry to hear ..you do such good work, and were such a great help...
                          Good Luck Dave
                          Last edited by TDi_Steve; 04-10-2005, 07:26 PM.
                          Steve
                          2002 Golf TDi
                          Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
                            Man Dave, like I said...sorry to hear ..you do such good work, and were such a great help...
                            Good Luck Dave
                            Thanks Steve. Don't worry about that hub. We'll get it looked after one way or another.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Dave. Another thumbs up for the shop formerly known as DnF.
                              Pat
                              Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

Working...
                              X