MY TIRES BBQ & Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY TIRES BBQ & Sale

Come help us celebrate our new shop. April the 9th we're got the bbq going so come on by and enjoy a hamburger or hot dog on us.
    For the week of April 9 to the 15th we have specials on all our tires.
    We've also been able to get some Pirelli tires at blowout prices and are passing the savings along.

Our new location is 104, 2323 32 Ave NE. We're a block west of Barlow Trail on the south side of 32nd Ave.
    Custom Wheels and Brand Name Tires
    www.mytires.ca

Re: MY TIRES BBQ & Sale

You moved I hope this place has more parking
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTireGuy
      Come help us celebrate our new shop. April the 9th we're got the bbq going so come on by and enjoy a hamburger or hot dog on us.
      For the week of April 9 to the 15th we have specials on all our tires.
      We've also been able to get some Pirelli tires at blowout prices and are passing the savings along.

Our new location is 104, 2323 32 Ave NE. We're a block west of Barlow Trail on the south side of 32nd Ave.
      I'll be up there at 10ish tomorrow, think it'll be open? I don't need tires right now though
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

kris get me a price on some 235/35/19s LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          kris get me a price on some 235/35/19s LOL
          Too late!

I checked out the new location, nice place. More "retail" than the previous location. I hope this doesn't mean prices go up! Didn't get to talk to Anand, I was in a hurry.

I also went by CMS since they are having a 30% off sale today. The items I wanted were still too much vs online at 30% off. It was packed in there at 10am, mostly kids, I swear half of them weren't old enough for a license.

Anyhow, they have some nice axis wheels there as usual. They had some nice Milanos and as usual I was surprised at how nice the Spiders looked. A wheel I had not seen before is the Axis Finish which also like the Spider was nicer in person and would look good on a VW.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
          X