Cold Air Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Air Intake

What is the best kind of Cold Air Intake I can get? Also how much will that go for?

And are K & N cold air intake good? I saw them on sale at some site cant remember what it was so if you know plz tell.
    Thanks!
    Kenny

Re: Cold Air Intake

All CAI's are essentially the same.....its just a filter on a stick....so no one is really better than the other, some people swear by brands, will only use AEM, or EVOMS, but there truly isn't much difference....find the cheapest one, they don't really add any power anyhow! They are rediculously overpriced when bought new, generally $150-$300USD.....I still may decide to sell mine seeing how I'm not using it...
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

alex don't lie! they add mental power and you get a cool pshshs pshshs sound

Comment

OK you're right, the sound is different, its like talking in a cardboard tube, it sounded cool right? Well, maybe not.......anyhow, the DV gets much louder, and the car gets growlier, so to all the ricers you're the "predator" on the "hunt"....I hear you can pick up some nice oriental girls this way.....so to recap, you will sound like this:

*growl growl*
        *Pssht*
        *grooooowwwwwllll*
        *pssshht*
        *grooowwwwlllllllllll*
        *psshht*

Will you go faster, thats up to you, and your unbelievably accurate butt dyno.....

I need coffee........
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

haha for sure dude my building is right by chinatown and when i leave i have a nice block stretch to rip up to 80ish and the massive BOV sound from 1st to second leaves all the people on the street heads a turning.. its pretty funny tho..

Comment

wheres a good place to get the intake?
            Kenny

Comment

buy alex's (turbomedic) from him and save some money

or locally concept1 i guess

Comment

ok thanks! i'll shout him a pm.
                Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                  like talking in a cardboard tube, it sounded cool right?
                  Still does!

so to all the ricers you're the "predator" on the "hunt"....
                  But I am?

I hear you can pick up some nice oriental girls this way.....
                  Even better!
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                  X