ahhh cool air, finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ahhh cool air, finally!

awesome bart!!! i gotta get a rip once you get back.. sorry can't hang out with you before your trip.. golf games all week

Comment

Looks awesome, sad thing is though with is set so far forward the first big speedbump you hit is going to do some major damage.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I think that's tits.
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

holy huge that thing is crazy. are you nervious you might fcuk it up i would be

Comment

You absolutely have to cut the bumper center hole out so its bigger, and get a bigger lower lip. Sooo much of that monster is hidden inside the top part of the bumper.

I admit I didnt think it woudl be that low, but I bet its not much/any lower than my valence is.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Looks cool, you shoulda rocked it STi style and mounted it on top of the motor with a huge as scoop on your hood.......yeah, kidding......So you are not using the euro bumper anymore (hint hint...)??
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

personally bart i'd buy a 20th lip and cut it open like that picture kris posted..

Comment

Holy crap, Bart's car is fast... way faster than before.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

here is the after graph:

2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Wow, that looks like an effective mod!!!
                      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                      X