More Euro wheel knockoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Euro wheel knockoffs!

Saw this on Beyond, apparently CMS is a new euro knockoff wheel disributor.....look, some look like Axis, RH's, etc......

2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: More Euro wheel knockoffs!

I'm guessing they're around 30lbs a piece.
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

thats weird though because they sell the real stuff cheaper than the knockoffs..

Comment

A company could be aiming for a "lighter" version of popular heavy wheels as their product target just as easilly as a "lower cost" version of popular heavy wheels. Given that these aren't cheap maybe they are lighter?
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

WTF thats weak.. FK right now has a CH ripoff at C1.... booo!

Comment

Ha....thread back from the dead....just reading through, had to have a laugh at Ryan's post, seeing how you're rockin the Ver-Ones!! hehehe......laughing with you buddy, with you.....
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

haha alex it's all good .. people still say iforged are knockoff HREs and buy them its all good to me.. besides these will be up for sale this fall so stay tuned everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                WTF thats weak.. FK right now has a CH ripoff at C1.... booo!

No offense dude, but you have to appreciate the irony! that is hilarious

Present
                2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                2003 VW Jetta GLI
                1992 VW Jetta GL
                1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

oh for sure mike.. i would never of bought them until i found out they are made through axis which is fine with me.. i'm happy with them but yea they'll be on the chopping block this fall for the late season modders to pick up

Comment

HG-11 = RH knockoffs...they had them at CMS last time i was there buying tires and i couldnt even tell the difference (there was no center cap) between the hg-11 and my wheels.
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

Someone needs eBay LM replicas
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Actually, the owner of Jaz wheels is one of the "EX" owners of Axis. When the two Axis owners seperated ways, they took certain molds etc, and did some new stuff each. It isn't a knockoff of one or the other. I believe they are actually still manufactured by the exact same companies (in the same styled rims). Jaz has just come in with lower pricing to try and gain some of the obvious Axis business (gotta like being a consumer and becoming the recipient of competition...)

Now I am a bit offended by saying that we are a "Knock off distributor" ...

They are wheels... There are only some many styles a person can do unless you want billet aluminum custom built rims that are cut out into pretty pictures etc. At least Jaz is not doing a Blatant rip off of a CH and they are doing it with a deeper lip etc. They saw a billion people saying that they wished the CH had lip, and then they built a rim to satisfy that market. It isn't a CH rip off at all. It cannot be confused for a CH by anybody. They are not trying to pretend they are a BBS at all.

I wish all the haters out there would just accept them for what they are, instead of slamming them because of what they are not...

Now that being said, check out the new Black Version (not unlike Ryans! lol) with the new, Black and polished logo (no more goofy colours!)

sigpic
                        Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
                        Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
                        Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
                        888.769.1772 Toll Free
                        403.769.1771 tel
                        403.769.1773 fax
                        bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

hey that looks crazy familiar

ps bob thanks for the new centres..

guys my new centre caps look like those straight up black for a cleaner look on the car..

bob i still owe you some photos too.. i'm taking some shots tonight

Comment

Are they TUV approved?

Comment

I believe they carry all the typical approvals such as TUV, DOT, ISO, etc... I will verify this when I speak with them next...
                              sigpic
                              Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
                              Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
                              Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
                              888.769.1772 Toll Free
                              403.769.1771 tel
                              403.769.1773 fax
                              bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X