aem bypass valve??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aem bypass valve??

I have just recived my abd LAN pipe before i put it on i was wondering if i should put a aem bypass valve on or not. I live in WI so theres water in one way or another on the ground most of the time. I have been told by some not to use a bypass valve on turbod cars.
    Input???
    Come to La Crosse, First Sat of every month at 7:00pm at H ters for the meeting of NVD south

Re: aem bypass valve??

just watch how you drive and you'll be fine.. i woulnd't touch a bypass on a FI car i heard (no i dunno if this is true but whatever) on a turbo car because there is a high pressure of input suction that the foam can actually get sucked into the turbo..

Comment

I wouldn't bother with one unless you are planning on driving through a 3 foot deep puddle or something of the sort. Regular water from rain/snow/slush/whatever will not result in your filter suckin up water like a straw...so don't worry about it

Comment

thanks thats what i was thinking also just wanted to check around
        Come to La Crosse, First Sat of every month at 7:00pm at H ters for the meeting of NVD south

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergti04
          thanks thats what i was thinking also just wanted to check around
          I think the majority of people who have really sucked up water are like guys down in Florida during the Hurricane they had...
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I have just installed the abd lan pipe and the thing rocks!! its running alittle quicker now. All i have to do now is think of what the next thing to get for it
            Last edited by Silvergti04; 10-19-2004, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X