Test Drove Acura TL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Drove Acura TL

I test drove an Acura TL that my grandmother just bought.

I have to say, its an amazing car.

I won't go into detail, but I doubt that any car can beat it in its class.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Test Drove Acura TL

Originally posted by Kor
    I test drove an Acura TL that my grandmother just bought.

I have to say, its an amazing car.

I won't go into detail, but I doubt that any car can beat it in its class.

OMG, how was it??!! It looks nice, the ride must be like butter....how was the engine? Even though its a VTEC engine I've heard its pretty linear and smooth...!

Comment

Originally posted by BadKenny
      OMG, how was it??!! It looks nice, the ride must be like butter....how was the engine? Even though its a VTEC engine I've heard its pretty linear and smooth...!
      270 hp
      240 ft/lbs

What can I say?

Exterior build quality: 10/10
      Interior build quality: 10/10

Suspension is soft, but I think almost all OEM suspensions are. Good on the highway.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

well since i worked for acura i'll chime in my 2cents.. first off acuras IMO are great cars.. sure they are hondas but they have excellent build quality and the engines aren't bad. The new TL IMO is a awesome car.. it has a ton of power.. WICKED integrated technology.. the only thing i don't like is how they ripped off VW's blue lighting sorta.. but acura does take hints from other styles.. the CL type S a few years ago the seats were EXACTLY like those of the M3s they were awesome and the car wasn't too bad either with 260HP in it.. all in all i love my dub because of its size but yea if i was older i would check out a TL or 5 series kinda thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          if i was older i would check out a TL or 5 series kinda thing

I agree that it is an older person's car. The way it is built inside and out aim more for luxury than sport. However, the quality of everything and how it fits together is better than similar VW/Audi offerings I think.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
          X