X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thoughts on the new Wagon

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    my pshop being used as a wallpaper....I am honored
    Well it is a very nice Pchop and a very nice wagon!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleboy
      Bart, I had that as my wallpaper a couple of months ago. In a perfect world, it might be a possibility, but I do over 170km a day and the ride has to be very comfortable.

I did this to my last wagon with FK's and was very disappointed.
      Passat's and Jetta's are two entirely different beasts. Passats aren't exactly handling machines.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
        Passat's and Jetta's are two entirely different beasts. Passats aren't exactly handling machines.
        True, but the ride was so harsh I removed them after 4 days. I'm not looking for performance per say, just an improved look. I got kids now, and a fun vehicle will have to wait.

Comment

True, but the ride was so harsh I removed them after 4 days. I'm not looking for performance per say, just an improved look. I got kids now, and a fun vehicle will have to wait.
          If you can't get low, you can make it LOOK low. That means big sideskirts, deep front valence, big wheels, over-size-diameter tires...

Some more inspiration... these wheels are classic.

Last edited by Kor; 09-10-2004, 04:13 PM.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
            If you can't get low, you can make it LOOK low. That means big sideskirts, deep front valence, big wheels, over-size-diameter tires...

Some more inspiration... these wheels are classic.

I love that B5.....

We'll have to wait and see how things go with adding a bodykit....I think I've decided on the Projektzwo, it doesn't make the front end look bulky and retains the rub strip, unlike the Votex front end.

BTW, anyone here getting rid of their Longbeaches?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns

You will be amazed.

Comment

Thanks everyone. This is what I aspire to create, although it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Comment

Thanks everyone. This is what I aspire to create, although it probably won't happen anytime soon.
                  That is a sweet wagon. I think that it should be mandatory for wagons to have the B and the C pillar blacked out, as pictured above.

Andrew
                  www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                  X