Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MK5 GTI

Originally posted by Tuna
    Yea, I like the Mazda 3, it is also 10 grand cheaper than what this car will be too (but no where near the power) I wonder what they would look like as a 2 door, I bet they would be sweet.
    Mazda offers tuning parts for the 3 in Japan supposedly? So this could mean a Mazdaspeed 3 offering in North America either next year or the year after. I believe they already announced plans for a mazdaspeed 6 with a 2.3L turbo.
    Last edited by Kor; 09-29-2004, 11:39 AM.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      The wheels are nice and yes if I get this car it will be white! However my early plans involve a healthy drop and maybe some wheels such as this

Not enough chrome there... I say switch up to the old Audi A8L

Last edited by Kor; 09-29-2004, 11:41 AM.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

no matter how hard I try I still cant get into the gti, the only mkv I am feeling at this point is "Ville" from vortex.

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

I think MK5 2 door look very hot with a drop and nice wheels but that is just me.

The A8 wheels are too small must be 19s but if you want chrome they come that way too!

Or if I have some extra coin perhaps something more like this

Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

18's or 19's? Look 19 to me...
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor

18's or 19's? Look 19 to me...
              They are 18s and they look big cuz of them being a big metal disc. I do like them as well but I am not sure if they are as good for a mk5 but maybe only one way to find out Found some for sale too! Just need the car and to confirm that MK5s are going to be 5x112 bolt pattern.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
              X