• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Nice Indash computer

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1565061
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Re: Very Nice Indash computer

I saw that, it was pretty cool looking!!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

all images broken
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Work for me, its quite cool, I wish I had one lol, but I would need sattelite internet or something.
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Pics don't work for me either. I have been planning an in car PC that would blow away anything I have seen yet but alas time and $$ are not around at the moment (due to something called a wedding)
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Ohh, I saw this one, it was a really, really nice install..The actual computer component was a piece of crap but the screen and front load DVD bondo'd together and it was a super close match to stock..obviously touchscreen, and he had usb hookups in the glovebox so he could plug his cell in for internet access
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

Looks damn cool now i know the next thing for the gti
              Come to La Crosse, First Sat of every month at 7:00pm at H ters for the meeting of NVD south

Comment

saw this like last week, i am STILL drooling

Comment

anybody wanting to g up there car should considering doing this and power it via an xbox.. the xbox media player frontend is skinable to whatever you like and will play all your mp3s,etc for you pretty dope imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                    anybody wanting to g up there car should considering doing this and power it via an xbox.. the xbox media player frontend is skinable to whatever you like and will play all your mp3s,etc for you pretty dope imo
                    xbox=cheapest PC ever.
                    Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                      xbox=cheapest PC ever.
                      mos definately. I'm currently looking for a semi-cheap screen so I can take my xbox along on road trips.
                      Simon

Comment

Working...
                      X