My New Vee Dub has finaly arived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Vee Dub has finaly arived!

well I picked up my new GTi on friday and I have to say I love it. I have already put just over 700 miles on it and I have run it on the nurburgring. This thing has so much more power than I was expecting, I just can't wait to mod it what will it be like then! I took some pictures on sunday (the only day it didn't rain since I have had this car) I should have them up soon. I have already removed my GTI and 1.8t badges that is all for now. Next I have to get the smoked bumper lights because the orange ones are so gaudy.
    2004 Reflex Silver GTi 1.8t
    1991 passat GT wolfsburg edition (euro spec)
    1982 golf GTI (euro spec)
    Autocross: the miniature golf of road racing

Re: My New Vee Dub has finaly arived!

chip it! chip it! chip it !
    1.8T
    Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

grats

get some altezzas
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

Congrats, I want to see some pics of it on the ring!!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Well all I have is video of the ring from my passengers seat headrest. I will be going back this friday maybe i can get some pics then. This time one of my friends is comming with me. I plan on chipping it soon but the suspension is comming first and proably an intake and a few little cosmetic things before the chip. The taillights that I am getting are the hella magic colors smoked black tails, eventualy I will be getting the black hella ecodes to match. I am also getting the schroth autocontral II harnes to hold me in. I plan on getting my 1000 miles by thursday so I can go to the autocross this weekend.
          2004 Reflex Silver GTi 1.8t
          1991 passat GT wolfsburg edition (euro spec)
          1982 golf GTI (euro spec)
          Autocross: the miniature golf of road racing

Comment

Working...
          X