Got a ride in a Ferrari!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a ride in a Ferrari!

Got to ride in a Ferrari 360 Modena. Awesome!

Besides being the center of attention, this thing sounds incredible. Makes the most ungodly shriek. Almost sounds like a big street bike.

Kinda depressing when I got into my vw after.
    Last edited by Klobi-One-Kinobi; 08-29-2004, 10:50 PM.
    2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Re: Got a ride in a Ferrari!

Originally posted by Klobi-One-Kinobi
    Got to ride in a Ferrari 360 Modena. Awsome!

Besides being the center of attention, this thing sounds incredible. Makes the most ungodly shriek. Almost sounds like a big street bike.

Kinda depressing when I got into my vw after.
    Just wait, you went in a ride in a Ferrari rather then come to edmonton with us? hmm ok I guess that works as excuse, but I could have used more people to win the stereo competition
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Aaaah, I wanted to go up with you guys, but had plans that couldnt be avoided. Too bad, sounds like I missed a good time. Hows the new car Brent?

Oh, oilchange on a ferrari? $1100 . And you dont want to know what a clutch job costs.
      2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Ya, very nice cars, I rode in a 550 barchetta once, the front engine ferraris, the thing doesn't have an interior light! I think I would rather have the new porsche carerra GT though, that thing is hot! It has 10 clutch disks, with a diameter of only 6 inches!! Not that its a selling point or anything...
        Last edited by Aleks; 08-30-2004, 07:50 AM.
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Sweet Chad

We did play around a bit with a 911 GT3 on the Whitemud yesterday
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            Sweet Chad

We did play around a bit with a 911 GT3 on the Whitemud yesterday
            I think he was pissed we where right behind him the whole way lol

Originally posted by Klobi-One-Kinobi
            Hows the new car Brent?
            The new car is awesome, I gave her a good inspection underneath the other day and she is way cleaner then my car. I just have to buy the new plastic covers and she is good to go. I am having a buddy also do a full oil analisis on it to find any engine problems. Kaila was going through the car show yesterday picking out all the car parts she wanted I love that woman
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Porsche is my all time favourite. Havent seen a gt3 in person yet, though.

Brent, what does it cost for an oil analisis. Wouldnt mind haveing one done on my car.
              2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Working...
              X