Grounding Kit Mysteries Revealed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounding Kit Mysteries Revealed!!

Okay well last week I was looking at the spahghetti in my engine bay of miscolored grounding kit wires and i remember brent saying I should hook that shiz up with silver wires so I though yea mise well . So I removed my old grounding kit cuz I was bored and for the last week of driving here are my impressions of having it vs. now not.

Mileage is still good.. power hasn't changed

dippy idle is crazy now! so the kit really really does help remove it because with the grounding kit on i rarely got a dippy idle..

so now i have to buy some silver wire LOL

Re: Grounding Kit Mysteries Revealed!!

High thread count copper has been shown to be the best for grounding - silver is for expensive speaker wire no?

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

oh sorry geoff i mean copper based wire but silver sheathing on it to match my car kinda thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        oh sorry geoff i mean copper based wire but silver sheathing on it to match my car kinda thing
        Do it beotch, If you want I can give you a hand to get it done tomorrow. We can just hit sounds around or something for some wire.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

sorry dude i'm out of town right now way up by reddeer for the weekend... i'll buy it sometime when i get bored.. i still have to figure out what sub(s)/amp i wanna buy and stuff

Comment

Working...
          X