Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of calgary's VW dealers have good Body Shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of calgary's VW dealers have good Body Shops?

My GTI was in a collision and I want to have a dealer repair it. Do any of the Local VW dealers have good body shops?

Thanks in advance.

Jamie Decker
    2001 Golf 1.8T 4-Door

Re: Do any of calgary's VW dealers have good Body Shops?

None that I know of even have a body ship inhouse. Why not get it done right and support a club company and go to Rudy's Autobody and get them to do it. Many here (as well as myself) will tell you there work is A+.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

well your wayyy up north in fort mac but if you don't care i would take the car down here to Rudy's (search the forum here for 'official body shop' and a thread will pop up with thier info for you)

the work is great.. i've had all my body stuff done by them including a real crazy door ding that i was ready to buy a new door for and they fixed it like nothing ever happened. other members here have dropped thier cars off after mishaps and they've come out looking brand new.. highly recommended.. only downside is the drive down here

Comment

Thanks guys,

After reading the thread about Rudy's I think I am going to have the car repaired there when I get it fixed.

Jamie
        2001 Golf 1.8T 4-Door

Comment

Working...
        X