First Week of Ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Week of Ownership

Well I picked up my car on Saturday from Northlands VW. They did a very poor job with PDI. Car is quite peppy for a diesel and I think I will leave it unchipped for a few years until Upsolute comes out with a chip and also some of the warranty issues iron out. LOW END TORQUE RULZ! Overall quite happy with the VW.

Comment

Northland also was lacking on the PDI on my car. I had to take it back to have then adjust the shifter linkage....It was a bear to shift into first gear. Now it shifts like butter. I just got back from a trip to BC with the car......Check engine light comes on when I am out there. I stop at a dealer to have it checked out....#3 glow plug dead. They tell me that it is a "wear item" and not covered under warranty.....I speak to the manager about wear items when the car has under 5000 km on it etc....He agrees to replace the part under warranty but they don't have any stock in all of Canada....Nice trip home with the engine light on the entire time. Car now has just over 6500 km and is running very strong. I was able to drive from Calgary to Vancouver on less then one tank of fuel (with 4 people in the car and the AC going the entire trip). Yahoo!
      2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

i cant wait to see your jetta sport! too bad they dont make a golf sport.
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Vulcan, what color is your TDI sport?

Comment

Working...
          X