Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best sighting this month!

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
    5frame, 7engine aint it? Or does the 4.4 come in the 5series as well? In that case Id take a 5series over the 6 too haha
    Well first off all, the 6 and 7 are worlds apart....I don't know what you're talking about? And my dad is rocking a silver 545i so if you want that over the 6 then you can hit it :P
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppageVW
      Well first off all, the 6 and 7 are worlds apart....I don't know what you're talking about?
      Lets not go comparing 'rents "bling" factor cause you're likely to lose
      The Bob=Baller

Anyways, i wouldnt say they are worlds apart. Engine-wise and tranny-wise (with the exception of the 7s being auto) they are pretty much the same. Interior - 7 is more pimp (bigger interior is always better imo..even in a 2dr, its all about the luxo)

The sporty-look factor is missing from the 7, that I will give you. But if you have the $ to be rockin' Bm's, get a 7 and an m3 and call it a day.

Lastly :
      Originally posted by PuppageVW
      And my dad is rocking a silver 545i so if you want that over the 6 then you can hit it :P
      I'll still take a 760il, thanks for the offer
      Last edited by James; 06-28-2004, 03:47 PM.
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

Lets not go comparing 'rents "bling" factor
        I agree, because where I come from (south africa), the only people driving BMW's are black or at an entry level job. If you drive a BMW you are middle class and can't afford the good cars. Dead serious!
        Simon

Comment

Jason you shouldn't have deleted that
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
            Deleted what :P
            Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Anyways, i wouldnt say they are worlds apart. Engine-wise and tranny-wise (with the exception of the 7s being auto) they are pretty much the same. Interior - 7 is more pimp (bigger interior is always better imo..even in a 2dr, its all about the luxo)

The sporty-look factor is missing from the 7, that I will give you. But if you have the $ to be rockin' Bm's, get a 7 and an m3 and call it a day.
              I can't stand the new 7. The older 7's were alot nicer, classier, and looked way more european than the new "bangelized" seven. IMO, the e30 M3 rocks the house.... actually every M3 is nice, but the e30 has something special about it. As far as the larger BMW's go, I'd take the new 6 over the 7.... but the M5 is still tops in my book. Driving that thing was pure amazement.... felt so smooth and easy. As a whole newer BMW's, look a little too Gm'ish for my liking.... but if I had to take one I'd go with the e46M3, M5 or 6'er anyday.
              Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                I agree, because where I come from (south africa), the only people driving BMW's are black or at an entry level job. If you drive a BMW you are middle class and can't afford the good cars. Dead serious!
                Actually even in Germany BMW isn't tops among the locals car enthusiasts. You'll find pockets of people who still love the Bavarian Beast, but Audi is actually seen as nicer and more reliable than the Bimmer.
                Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

s4 is where its at.. tonight i chatted with some dude at big bucket who had a nagaro 2002 s4 with OZ SL's in gunmetal..

Comment

word, its like that in africa too. ballers drive audi's and mercedes. guys who live in the ghetto drive BMW's.
                    Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                      Haha, oops someone saw that . Well I thought I shouldn't make anyone think I was disrespecting, but i'm glad you got a laugh.
                      Jay

Comment

Working...
                      X