Meguiars NXT Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars NXT Wax

This stuff is awesome, I read some very positive reviews about it on vortex, in the detailing forum, so when I saw some at Canadian Tire, they had one bottle sitting there, which I bought. I did one fender, because it is going to rain and for now I park outside. And this stuff is awesome. Easiest wax I have ever put on, it wiped on and off. I used to use Meguiars Gold Class, and I have to say this stuff is far better.

Only downside was that it was pretty expensive, for just under 30 bucks gst in. Oh well, its easy enough to put on that you could do it every time you wash the car. If I could, I would give this stuff 3 thumbs up.

Only thing remaining to be seen is how long it lasts.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Re: Meguiars NXT Wax

Originally posted by Smartiepants
    This stuff is awesome, I read some very positive reviews about it on vortex, in the detailing forum, so when I saw some at Canadian Tire, they had one bottle sitting there, which I bought. I did one fender, because it is going to rain and for now I park outside. And this stuff is awesome. Easiest wax I have ever put on, it wiped on and off. I used to use Meguiars Gold Class, and I have to say this stuff is far better.

Only downside was that it was pretty expensive, for just under 30 bucks gst in. Oh well, its easy enough to put on that you could do it every time you wash the car. If I could, I would give this stuff 3 thumbs up.

Only thing remaining to be seen is how long it lasts.

I think all the major wax companies have taken lessons from Zaino Bros and developed synthetics. I imagine the days of using 100% caranuba wax are soon gone...
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I must get some of this

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

I have been looking for it for a while, I only found the one place that had it, and I took the last one. I was gonna grab the detailer spray also, but I was short on cash.
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Smartiepants
          I have been looking for it for a while, I only found the one place that had it, and I took the last one. I was gonna grab the detailer spray also, but I was short on cash.

Which Ctire was it cause I have been to 3 of them + 2 parts sources looking for this stuff!! I used a bit of it once and it was great!

Comment

I got it in Shawnessy, they seem to get rare stuff every once in a while.
            Nick
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Nick, thats like literaly 5 minutes from my door (the ctire) so Ill stop in and look for you. Also, my ex-security-guard/ almost paramedic / stoner friend works at ctire so Ill see if I can get him to order us a box and then steal it! (p.s. he hates his job, I bet he does it haha)

EDIT: I'm sure this is the wax my pops uses on his mustang so it's avail. in calgary, Ill talk to him when hes back in town.
              Last edited by James; 06-14-2004, 03:12 PM.
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Obligatory pics of car after being waxed.
                Nick
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

fantastic nick! now get that damn kit on already

Comment

Lookin' good!
                    billip
                    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                      fantastic nick! now get that damn kit on already
                      I need my garage back first, and that seems a distant prospect right now.
                      Nick
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X