Good detail place??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good detail place??

Hey guys, a friend at work is wanting to find a good place to take his car in for detailing. It's not a super clean car or anything he just wants it to look it's best so he can sell it. Can you recommend some places??

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jay

Re: Good detail place??

Originally posted by Tuna
    Hey guys, a friend at work is wanting to find a good place to take his car in for detailing. It's not a super clean car or anything he just wants it to look it's best so he can sell it. Can you recommend some places??

Thanks,
    Jason

I just got my car done at Canadian Tire (yes, crappy tire). Anthony is border line anal and takes great pride in his work. They charge about $75 for a great interior job (although they refuse to touch the roof, carpet tearing and ****). Invest another $100 and they'll cut polish and wax it for you too! They've also got a quick clean package for about $30 (if I remember right!)
    Canadian Tire
    9440 MacLeod Trail S
    ph (403) 278-3800
    Expect to leave the car for the full day and request Anthony, his work is awesome! I chatted with him and his goal with every car he does...'make it look like new again'...

Comment

Hrm I posted awhile ago but it's gone - anyways, I recommended www.pebblebeachauto.com as he is local and does a full int/ext/wax for 100 bucks or so.

Khyron
      Geoff
      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

My parents are getting their Allroad detailed by PebbleBeach so I will post a review but for the price he offers I am considering him to do the Jetta just to save myself some time!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I find my driveway is the economic route. But I have far more time than money.
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X