Originally posted by Ryan
    guys i got my income tax return!! i get 1575 back!!! gimme some mod ideas
    The tray dealy to put your aluminum trim on lol
    Derick

Comment

Re: Holy Shiz Best News Today!

Originally posted by C-town Driver
      The tray dealy to put your aluminum trim on lol
      LOL..... BURN! I would go with those bolstered and two-tone seats we were talking about today at the meet. That would add so much to your car Ryan. The exterior is already Pimp (and even more-so when you get it molded). The seats would give the interior a REALLY cool custom look. Just make sure they're done right.
      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by liquid
        LOL..... BURN! I would go with those bolstered and two-tone seats we were talking about today at the meet. That would add so much to your car Ryan. The exterior is already Pimp (and even more-so when you get it molded). The seats would give the interior a REALLY cool custom look. Just make sure they're done right.
        No Colin, remember we elected Ryan to be the first one in the club to put monitors in his dash and sun visors
        Derick

Comment

No Colin, remember we elected Ryan to be the first one in the club to put monitors in his dash and sun visors
          My bad... I forgot. I still think the old-school original nintendo would rock the house. Or in this case...... the Hi-zouse
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Damn I thought that was me :P I guess I will just have to be the first with a full computer
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Great to hear, I've had good fortune aswell these last two years, got 3000 back each year....saving for a house though.....For you, I'd go out and get that revo thing (whatever that is??) you're always raving about!!!
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I think you have no other choice than to get a spinning gas cap, and then order some recarro's.
                Simon

Comment

Chip and FMIC!!! Glad you guys are getting some coin back, I finalized my taxes yesterday and if was able to spend the money on my car as opposed to sending it to the Feds she would be crazy pimp!!!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Getting 7000$ in tax return, cant wait to have it to mod my car
                    2006 Golf TDI
                    BMP 20Th AE GTI- R.I.P
                    www.vwquebec.ca

Comment

holy cripes.. i got like 3gs back the previous year too but no more school cashbacks for me.. how do these sound for mods guys
                      plan a- get OEM hids from OEMplus for 1000shipped (if he'll still do it after the GB)
                      plan b- this one seems better which i think is the one i'll follow
                      momentum smoked ecodes, revo, alu door handles, samco hoses should pretty much cover all of that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                        holy cripes.. i got like 3gs back the previous year too but no more school cashbacks for me.. how do these sound for mods guys
                        plan a- get OEM hids from OEMplus for 1000shipped (if he'll still do it after the GB)
                        plan b- this one seems better which i think is the one i'll follow
                        momentum smoked ecodes, revo, alu door handles, samco hoses should pretty much cover all of that stuff
                        Oem hids are sweet. But for bang for your buck, Plan b is the way to go.
                        Derick

Comment

Oem hids are sweet. But for bang for your buck, Plan b is the way to go.

agreed.
                          Simon

Comment

as much as I love my car, any money I get back from the gov is going towards me getting a sweet hot tub for my house

Present
                            2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                            2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                            2003 VW Jetta GLI
                            1992 VW Jetta GL
                            1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

lol sweet mike.. i can't really do that unless i toss it in the basement and my dad said he's gonna buy me a pool table for down there so..
                              me thinks i'll do plan b but possibly swap the samco hoses for a RSB or something i dunno i have to get the cheque still lol

Comment

Working...
                              X