Big Turbos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Turbos

Here is some info for you big turbo guys that I found interesting, also a shameless plug!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1322576
    EU Tuning
    European Performance Products
    www.eutuning.ca
    slomas@upsolute.com

Re: Big Turbos

Originally posted by Boy Racer
    Here is some info for you big turbo guys that I found interesting, also a shameless plug!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1322576
    If you can get software for my car Simon...

the same file as:

Don R & MRP2000(whatever)

Consider it done. I want it. I will buy it. Done. I'm currently using "CL" ecu. I have one fresh and ready for install.

Comment

come on i've been waiting like ONE minute already since my last post

I'll drive tonight.

Comment

OK, I will get hold of the file. I believe I have to get it through the guys here who helped develop it. Give me a day or two but trust me I will have the full picture for you soon. When have I ever failed you?

It does sound pretty encouraging though...
        EU Tuning
        www.eutuning.ca
        slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

OK, I will get hold of the file. I believe I have to get it through the guys here who helped develop it. Give me a day or two but trust me I will have the full picture for you soon. When have I ever failed you?

It does sound pretty encouraging though...
          I can get it from Andrew (other Upsolute guy) for $xxx.xx
          I emailed him a couple days ago just to get a price. Hey Simon, maybe a two-fer. My brother really wants his TDI chipped...

Comment

10x are really good guys to deal with and I have got alot of help from them in the past. I understand that they are trying to recover some of their development cost by keeping things exclusive for a while, I am just finding out the nature of that agreement and if we can still keep your ECU in Calgary for the programming etc.
            EU Tuning
            www.eutuning.ca
            slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

10x are really good guys to deal with and I have got alot of help from them in the past. I understand that they are trying to recover some of their development cost by keeping things exclusive for a while, I am just finding out the nature of that agreement and if we can still keep your ECU in Calgary for the programming etc.
              Basically, I'm not shipping the ECU anywhere. Having you do it here would be awesome.

There is another guy on the boards here that has an ATP stage 2 that I'm sure would get the file as well because ATP's software quite honestly sucks. Its made just good enough to sell.
              Last edited by seanfournier; 04-08-2004, 10:00 AM.

Comment

OK, so this is the deal.

I am able to offer this programming on behalf of 10x, it will be the same price as they are quoting and will receive the same level of commitment to getting the file working perfectly with a larger turbo. The only difference is that I get to do the soldering and programming and we send 1's and 0's accross Canada instead of electronics. I can't offer any club discounts here because I am not really the one getting paid, you will however save on shipping and downtime etc. So for the important part, the price is $720.
                EU Tuning
                www.eutuning.ca
                slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Aaaah, the plot thickens!
                  2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

OK, so this is the deal.

I am able to offer this programming on behalf of 10x, it will be the same price as they are quoting and will receive the same level of commitment to getting the file working perfectly with a larger turbo. The only difference is that I get to do the soldering and programming and we send 1's and 0's accross Canada instead of electronics. I can't offer any club discounts here because I am not really the one getting paid, you will however save on shipping and downtime etc. So for the important part, the price is $720.
                    $720 installed?

how will updates work?

I can smell my clutch burning already!
                    Last edited by seanfournier; 04-09-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

$720 installed, correct. Updates will not cost anything, you are already paying for a custom tuned file. Which sometimes takes a few iterations to get spot on.
                      EU Tuning
                      www.eutuning.ca
                      slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

$720 installed, correct. Updates will not cost anything, you are already paying for a custom tuned file. Which sometimes takes a few iterations to get spot on.
                        done.

Comment

Originally posted by seanfournier
                          done.
                          I hear the sounds of turbos cringing in fear everywhere!
                          Name: Brent
                          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                          X