Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Kor.....some teaser shots for ya

Originally posted by bart
    ya very nice wheels/tires for sure. the only thing that bothers me is that branding on the lip...
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

kor man, i tell ya, lets go up right now and install em!
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by bart
        kor man, i tell ya, lets go up right now and install em!
        (Crowd cheers) Install, install, install, install, install!!!! Give in to the peer pressure Kris!

...I'm test fitting my 2 front Milanos right now. The clearance on full locked turns looks pretty tight. Me thinks I might have some rubbing issues. Oh well, like they say, rubbin's racing! Hehe
        Derick

Comment

Damn those are nice.... I will be down to get my wheels this weekend we should all hook up for a little cruise... do some VW blingin
          Dale Willimus

Comment

I don't know how you can stand it Kris. I just HAD to try mine on.....

It's all about the lip mang! ....of course, this is not really how my car will look once I get the rears

Derick

Comment

OH MY GAWD those are so friggin nice..... by far have to be my favorite wheels out there
              Dale Willimus

Comment

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
                2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

NICE! ya somehow kris has ALOT of patience! lol
                  2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                  2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                    I don't know how you can stand it Kris. I just HAD to try mine on.....

It's all about the lip mang! ....of course, this is not really how my car will look once I get the rears
                    Milano's.... those look really, really nice. They are the best of the Axis I think, even though I don't like 5 spoke. However, I like the pzwo P2 better in that style.

I CAN'T INSTALL WITHOUT BOLTS! C1 IS CLOSED.

I will pickup bolts in the morning and install them tomorrow. Believe me, I would rather do it today... I called 5 tire shops and checked Auto Part Source and Crappy Tire for some chrome bolts.

In retrospect we might have been safer from rubbing with 225's...
                    Last edited by Kor; 04-05-2004, 08:17 PM.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Those look damn hot Derick!
                      Andrew
                      2008 CW GTI 6spd 5dr

Comment

I think I'm gonna go cruise now. If I stay on the right hand lane, no one will see the stock 15's on the passenger side lol
                        Derick

Comment

I think I'm gonna go cruise now. If I stay on the right hand lane, no one will see the stock 15's on the passenger side lol

haha that is ghetto to the max!! are you from the north east or what?
                          Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                            In retrospect we might have been safer from rubbing with 225's...
                            What's strange is that your BFG's are actually wider in the shoulders than my Toyos If you put our wheels side by side, yours have a distinctly more squared shoulder, while mine look very slightly stretched. Hopefully yours won't rub too much. All I can attribute this too is the different manufacturing and structural build between KDW's and T-1S's.....I dunno, we'll see.

Edit: You can see the slight stretch on this picture.....

Last edited by Derick; 04-05-2004, 08:45 PM.
                            Derick

Comment

What's strange is that your BFG's are actually wider in the shoulders than my Toyos If you put our wheels side by side, yours have a distinctly more squared shoulder, while mine look very slightly stretched. Hopefully yours won't rub too much. All I can attribute this too is the different manufacturing and structural build between KDW's and T-1S's.....I dunno, we'll see.
                              I noticed the same thing with my Pirelli's and Ryan's Kumho's. Both 225/40, but mine look stretched compared to his. I guess each tire manufacturer has different strength sidewalls, and some are more easily stretched.
                              Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                                I noticed the same thing with my Pirelli's and Ryan's Kumho's. Both 225/40, but mine look stretched compared to his. I guess each tire manufacturer has different strength sidewalls, and some are more easily stretched.

If they rub too badly, I may flip them on Vortex or something... unless fender roll is all I need.
                                KR
                                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                                X