Revo Tuning Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revo Tuning Prices

OK, so I just talked to Lee at Matrix and here are the final prices for the tuning:

ECU flash: $608
    SPS1 Module: $240
    SPS2 Module: $328
    SPS3 Module: $424
    4 Bar (Inc. FPR - genuine Bosch): $110

-plus tax

The bench cable is supposed to be in this week. So if you can't physically make, you can send just the ECU. A pain in the ass, but another option.

The whole process takes 10 -15 minutes and their business hours are:
    9-5:30 Monday to Friday
    9-4:30 Saturdays

They are located in the Mayfield Toyta dealership just NE of West Edmonton Mall at 10220-70 170 St (basically, the corner of 102 Ave and 170 St)

Phone: (780) 483-3444
    (780) 420-1111

I'm going this week yo!!!
    Last edited by 1.8Trip; 03-29-2004, 03:01 PM.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Re: Revo Tuning Prices

3bar +sps2 = argh you tempt me!

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

damn way better pricing gimme 2 weeks

Comment

If those are the prices for a group thing then let me know when we are goin!

I'm ready any time.

C1 was saying they are looking at $800-ish for the APR. I was a little more interested in the APR, but the price difference sways me easily.

Comment

Originally posted by NeonGTI
          If those are the prices for a group thing then let me know when we are goin!

I'm ready any time.

C1 was saying they are looking at $800-ish for the APR. I was a little more interested in the APR, but the price difference sways me easily.

$800 isn't too different than Revo with SPS1

Yeah, they are the prices for NVD members or anyone refering to NVD. Lee originally quoted me $675 for the ECU flash before I asked him what GB price would be. If you plan on getting Revo'd then just call up Lee and tell him you want the newveedub price. He'll know what you're talking about. It won't be easy organising a group road trip, so we don't all have to go in at the same time.
          Last edited by 1.8Trip; 03-29-2004, 05:56 PM.
          Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Thus you should be a current card holding NVD member to get in at this price
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Good point Blair.
              Neil

mods to my car

Comment

those are some good prices. as soon as i get my GHL catback installed and my 17's on, i'll be revo'ing the ol' jetta.

i can also put on my "2fast2furious" matrix motorsports license place cover now!! haha.
                Eric
                2002 Jetta 1.8T, Black

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
                  $800 isn't too different than Revo with SPS1

Yeah, they are the prices for NVD members or anyone refering to NVD. Lee originally quoted me $675 for the ECU flash before I asked him what GB price would be. If you plan on getting Revo'd then just call up Lee and tell him you want the newveedub price. He'll know what you're talking about. It won't be easy organising a group road trip, so we don't all have to go in at the same time.
                  Why would I want an SPS-1? I can't see a compelling reason to get it. An SPS-3, however, looks like a fun toy.

Comment

whats an ecu flash
                    VWMIKER
                    2000 VR6 Getta-All ABD sways-BMC Induction-Wetterhaurer Chip-Magnaflo Exhaust-etc.....

Located in Southern California for school - RCC.

Howard Anglin is a thief!!!

Comment

they yell 'flash' at the ECU and it says okay i go fast now

.. flash is a term used to basically say reprogram. the reprogram the computer with new values to make you go vroom

Comment

Working...
                      X