cool sighting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool sighting today

leaving work today on centre street i ran into this reflex silver 1.8T lowered with a FK badgless grill and smoked ecodes.. we swapped waves but that was it so hopefully he saw the sticker..

Re: cool sighting today

Originally posted by Ryan
    leaving work today on centre street i ran into this reflex silver 1.8T lowered with a FK badgless grill and smoked ecodes.. we swapped waves but that was it so hopefully he saw the sticker..
    I saw one of these yesterday

http://www.maserati.com/jsp/introSot...ceegdgimdfmg.0
    Jay

Comment

What about that low blue Jetta you saw by Eau Claire saturday night Jason
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I saw a red Getta cruising on crowchild this weekend.

I hadn't seen one before. Looked pretty sweet!
        huh?

2003 GTI Silverstone Gray

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
          What about that low blue Jetta you saw by Eau Claire saturday night Jason
          Hehe, yea that's right! Along with an Imola golf and Black Jetta too! I didn't think it was your car because it was looooow, looked sweet!

What were you guys up too anyway? Cars were looking mighty clean.
          Jay

Comment

We were just doing a little cruising enjoying the saturday evening and flaunting my new found lowness
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

A Saturday night cruise! Jee, the rest of our invitations must have gotton lost in the mail. j/k

Still have yet to see your ride Blair. How do you like the new suspension?

There is a 360 moddena out and about in Mckenzie Lake. Soooo nice.
              2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by KLOBIONEKINOBI
                A Saturday night cruise! Jee, the rest of our invitations must have gotton lost in the mail. j/k
                It was a spur-of-the-moment drive, but it was fun!
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I spotted a BMP 20th on 17th Ave yesterday. Guy gave me a wave and I gave him a nod.
                  billip
                  2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

We can talk about how low your car is all day Blair, but without pictures my comments would be ill-informed!! let's see some pics!
                    Last edited by Mr. Burns; 03-29-2004, 01:27 PM.

Present
                    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                    2003 VW Jetta GLI
                    1992 VW Jetta GL
                    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Billip
                      I spotted a BMP 20th on 17th Ave yesterday. Guy gave me a wave and I gave him a nod.
                      Ran into you again on sat morning, but I was walking to get a slurpie and didn't have my car. My buddy did like your car though, ecept for the steelies
                      Name: Brent
                      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                        Ran into you again on sat morning, but I was walking to get a slurpie and didn't have my car. My buddy did like your car though, ecept for the steelies
                        Yep... I saw ya. I was on my way to put my summers back on, so no more stellies for me! Rollin' on the 18's now.
                        billip
                        2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Those the stock 18's? they are pretty sweet. Another dubber has those on his blue 2dr TDI, or atleast will when he buys rubber.
                          Name: Brent
                          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                            Those the stock 18's? they are pretty sweet. Another dubber has those on his blue 2dr TDI, or atleast will when he buys rubber.
                            Yeah, the OZ Aristos. They'll do the trick, for now.

My favorite part is my rubber though. I love summer tires. They make me very happy.
                            billip
                            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Working...
                            X