Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted.

Hey All,

Was just goin' to work this morning in Calgary and noticed an Imola 20th Anny sittin' on the 1st Street SW between 4th and 3rd avenues just outside of Chinatown (ie. SunLife Plaza RBC?) Anyhow, was just wondering who's this was. Had the NewBeetle hubcaps on and freshly washed. Didn't notice any NVD stickers though.

Rob
    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Re: Spotted.

I think that is the infamous third Imola 20th owned by the older lady
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Yeah, sounds like her M.O.
      billip
      2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

yea i see her car alot always parked outside my office window
        speaking of imola the other morning i saw an imola but it was on its 18s on crowchild by 17th and it was being driven by a lady..

Comment

Originally posted by Billip
          Yeah, sounds like her M.O.
          I think it was your car I parked beside at the soccer center a couple weeks ago, it looked a lot better then my dirty beast
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
            I think it was your car I parked beside at the soccer center a couple weeks ago, it looked a lot better then my dirty beast
            yeah it was. sorry i didn't say hi. i was there with my roommate, he plays.
            billip
            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Originally posted by Billip
              yeah it was. sorry i didn't say hi. i was there with my roommate, he plays.
              Thats alright I am horrible with names I was on that crappy team that I joined for a couple games as I needed a work out and man did I ever get a workout playing for them
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
              X