coilpack #2 is messed up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: coilpack #2 is messed up.

Sean you sure don't mess around!!! What is the digital readout for??
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

...Uh, sorry officer I couldn't see how fast I was going....too many guages in the way!!

Looks cool, and fun!
      Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
        It's so you can set the time and date you wanna go to. You can't see the flux capacitor, but it's in there... it's gotta be.
        billip
        2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
          ok, I am by no means an expert on this topic but is it possible that the plugs just can't take that kind of atmosphere in the cylinder with all the pressure and forced air? My Corrado (ok I know most of you are sick of hearing about it) used special plugs due to the heat and pressure. basically they had 4 blocks on the side with a point out the center, no gapping or anything. Just thought I'd throw out the possibility. (they were pricey too $32 each).
          Those are Bosch platinum +4's...I used them in my Fiero...not entirely convinced they were worth it...
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            Thats the wideband oxygen sensor controller display. not the prettiest thing i've seen but that has never been a priority with me. Well, I'm going to metallica tonight and have no time to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
              Those are Bosch platinum +4's...I used them in my Fiero...not entirely convinced they were worth it...
              Actually, I don't think that's what they were. I don't remember the actual part code though. I had never seen anything like them before and I couldn't find them anywhere (P +4's you can usually find at most Canadian Tires and whatnot).
              Jay

Comment

Working...
              X