Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help find someone????

Hi guys,

Its been a while since I have posted. Been busy down in California lately. Oh by the way the past two weeks have been 27-32c and sunny (sorry). I had to poke a little fun at you guys first.
    Ok, so here is my delema. I loaned money to a fellow dubber (a friend I thought) who lived in edmonton. This is a fair amount of money $1000.00!!!
    He was in trouble, seperating from 7year girlfriend and asked for my help. We both worked together at Southgate VW in Edmonton at the time. I was assured that he would pay me back in good time, either monthy or in lump sums!! Its been 6months and not one penny form him. He has since moved to Calgary and now works for on of the Calgary VW dealers in the the new car sales department.
    His name is Howard Anglin. He drives two VWs a MII Green GTI and a MIII Black GTI.
    Anybody who can get me intouch with Howard and help me get my money back form him...........I will pay you 15% finders fee..........that is $150.00 for anybody who can help me!!!!!!!
    Thanks guys,
    (i really cant believe that a friend and fellow dubber is ripping me off)

Mike Ryan
    vwmiker@yahoo.com
    vwmiker@hotmail.com

Thanks Again
    VWMIKER
    2000 VR6 Getta-All ABD sways-BMC Induction-Wetterhaurer Chip-Magnaflo Exhaust-etc.....

Located in Southern California for school - RCC.

Howard Anglin is a thief!!!

Re: help find someone????

That sux man. I hate that... I've been in similar situations where I had lent money to someone that didn't pay me back. Do you have a contract with him? (ie: did you write up something that said "I'm lending you this and it's due at this time... blah blah blah")

I hope you can get it back. You can also go to small claims court and try to get the money back that way (although that should be your last resort). I had a friend that did this and the court ordered the defendants wages to be garnished. I think even a handskake/"you've got my word" deal counts, although much harder to prove.

Hope it goes well for you!
    Last edited by Billip; 03-18-2004, 01:11 PM.
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Sheesh, some people have no shame. I don't really know the whole story here so I can't really flame the guy. But I seriously hope you're able to get your money.
      Derick

Comment

I'll ask my friend at NL if they have any employee's with that name.

Throw in a few hundred and I'll beat him up if you want.
        Last edited by QuA; 03-18-2004, 06:14 PM.
        2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by QuA
          I'll ask my friend at NL if they have any employee's with that name.

Throw in a few hundred and I'll beat him up if you want.
          Mike your hilarious... I'll give ya 200 to beat me up.. I need a good ass kickin every once in a while....
          Dale Willimus

Comment

Hey Dale,

Party at speedo's this weekend. Sorry I havent been able to contact anyone about the mods yet.... flu + homework + workouts = no time.

QuA
            2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Holksvagon
              Mike your hilarious... I'll give ya 200 to beat me up.. I need a good ass kickin every once in a while....
              lol dale

i dont want to beat him up, i just want my damn money back, its gonna buy me some new seats!!!!!!!!!!! damn it.
              VWMIKER
              2000 VR6 Getta-All ABD sways-BMC Induction-Wetterhaurer Chip-Magnaflo Exhaust-etc.....

Located in Southern California for school - RCC.

Howard Anglin is a thief!!!

Comment

Working...
              X