Beotch clip explained/figured out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beotch clip explained/figured out!

Okay tonight I figured out my A pillar beotch clip! this is how you have to properly reinstall it!

If you look on the actual pillar of the car where the clip well clips into is a little metal squre slider dealy
    Now if you look at the pillar cover the top has a plastic white cube with the club attached.. the clip must sit on the top edge of the plastic cube at which point you have to push the pillar cover onto the pillar and the little metal square slider pops into that white plastic cube! then you have to reach up from the other side (pull down the window trim stuff) and then just tap the clip and it will slide over/into that square slider on the pillar!

easy easy..
    so now i'm pretty sure we/i can reinstall anybody's properly for them

Re: Beotch clip explained/figured out!

I'll have to take a look again when my new LED comes in. Damn beotch clip!!
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Ryan, you get to try my A-pillar next time I see you... I think I might have bent stuff with my previous clumsy attempts.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Even easier is you use a piece of wire to hold the claws shut, then you pop it on, pull the wire out and the claws open inside the clip. No bending the apillar to get your mitts in there.

Khyron
        Geoff
        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          Okay tonight I figured out my A pillar beotch clip! this is how you have to properly reinstall it!

If you look on the actual pillar of the car where the clip well clips into is a little metal squre slider dealy
          Now if you look at the pillar cover the top has a plastic white cube with the club attached.. the clip must sit on the top edge of the plastic cube at which point you have to push the pillar cover onto the pillar and the little metal square slider pops into that white plastic cube! then you have to reach up from the other side (pull down the window trim stuff) and then just tap the clip and it will slide over/into that square slider on the pillar!

easy easy..
          so now i'm pretty sure we/i can reinstall anybody's properly for them
          Crap, I thought you guys knew that, That's how you take it off too, by pulling the clip up and off the catch of the second part of the clip.....Hmmm
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

oh i knew how to remove it i just never took a 'really' good look at reinstalling it until tonight.. i was gonna perma fix it with my 'new led' until the LED fooked up and pissed me off.. so whatever guage is next then that clip is going back in for life.

Comment

Working...
            X