Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forge is in.

Looks good Neil! Good to see you finally got that sucker in

Hey, if you're not gonna use your engine cover anymore, would you sell it to me?......See my sorry-assed thread in the classifieds

http://www.newveedub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912
    Derick

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
      Alex, you hold at 13 psi and you've hit limp mode? Now that's weird. What do you have for mods?

It's kinda strange at C1 you can get the DVR and it comes with the springs while the piston-type sells the springs separately. The price works out identical if you get both the DV and the springs.

I haven't tried it reversed yet. I am not too concerned about the sound, but I would like to eventually put the cover back on so I might give 'er a try.
      Yeah, I've hit limp, but after spikes, not holding. In 4th and 5th I can hold just above 14psi for a short bit......And about the reversed, I've just heard it works more efficiently and holds boost better in reverse....
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
        Looks good Neil! Good to see you finally got that sucker in

Hey, if you're not gonna use your engine cover anymore, would you sell it to me?......See my sorry-assed thread in the classifieds

http://www.newveedub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912
        Sorry Derick. I'd like to keep the cover to conceal my hacking during dealer visits.
        Neil
        '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Working...
        X