No announcement yet.

20th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rabbit on the back is old school! I am not sure if I really like it or not, but I don't think it should be removed, it is the closet thing to reprsent what the GTI was in 83. All though if you take it off, I would put it on my 84 rabbit (if I still have it then)
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'd use the rabbit to dot the "I"
      _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
      \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Points well taken - I can see how people might like the rabbit, and indeed it does hark back to good ol' 83, but I am discriminatory towards all rabbits. I had a frightening experience with one when I was 4 (which was back in '83 coincedentally). I still have nightmares.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Here's a flic of my friends "bad experiance" last new years... He was in a coma for almost 2 months! We almost lost him but he's doing fine now!
          _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
          \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Found more pics on the Vortex. I love this car so much I want to crap my pants!!!

2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Looks kind of familiar Looking good, I think I actually prefer the red/balck interior over the grey/black, but it is still a great looking machine, and Chris once you drive it

Go put that deposit down Chris [BigPimp] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

My frustrations at not being able to see what a Jazz Blue 20AE looks like, led me to brush up on the ol' photoshop skills and create my own.

I must admit that I like it more and more.. but I still think black may be better.

Opinions?

[BigPimp]

2008 Audi RS4
                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

You know my opinion [Thumbs Up]
                  Blair

Comment

Oh and Chris I talked with Nick at fifth Ave and he said just call him when you are ready

I am not getting the golf, going to wait till next fall and hopefully go for the TDI wagon instead [BigPimp] [BigPimp]
                    Blair

Comment

Hey Chris some more great Jazz Blue pics for you here
                      Blair

Comment

Thanks for putting a link up to those pics, Blair. That diesel is awesome! I am now in love with Jazz Blue. All the pictures I had seen of it before were in harsh lighting so it came off looking really flat and pastel-like.

My deposit will be put down on March 21!!! (gotta wait till payday)

[Thumbs Up]
                        2008 Audi RS4
                        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Well, I'm off to the dealership tomorrow around lunchtime to secure my car. I decided to go for Black Magic Pearl. I'm planning on keeping this car for a long time (until I get an S4) and I know that I will never get sick of the black, whereas the Jazz Blue may lose its appeal to me after time. I'm basically peeing my pants with excitement at this point!!

C.
                          2008 Audi RS4
                          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

That's a REALLY nice whip.... [Thumbs Up]

How much does one of those cost? For curiosity sake of course
                            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

MSRP is about 34 thousand and change. I'm going to be working like a mule to pay for it all, but boy will it be worth it.
                              2008 Audi RS4
                              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

There is now one less Black Magic Pearl 20th Anniversary GTi available. Got mine secured today, and now it's only a matter of waiting till May for the car to arrive. I just peed my pants.

C.
                                2008 Audi RS4
                                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
                                X