a gift for my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a gift for my baby

Can't be putting my car back on the road with out one of these... Alpine SEC-150R Got the last one in stock at Audio Concepts Mobile.
    Last edited by Mr. Burns; 02-28-2004, 06:34 PM.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Re: a gift for my baby

Originally posted by merdenoms
    Can't be putting my car back on the road with out one of these... Alpine SEC-150R Got the last one in stock at Audio Concepts Mobile.
    Dude you didn't get the stickers it comes with, better take in back. HAHA

Comment

peace of mind

Originally posted by vaggod
      Dude you didn't get the stickers it comes with, better take in back. HAHA
      HAHA I got em, I left em in the box.
      Last edited by Mr. Burns; 02-28-2004, 06:34 PM.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Re: peace of mind

mike so how advanced it this one? like just alarm with pager? or alarm with starter,etc

looks good

my weekend goodies went like this.. SAMCO hose was a no go.. it can go to hell!!! but bart and I did my euro cluster and that looks PIMP! thanks to simon L too!

Comment

no pager they didnt have the module, and alpine is getting out of the security business so that might be hard to get, but it does have proximity sensor, and dual stage shock sensor. if i can come across the paging sytem for a decent price Ill hook it up
          Last edited by Mr. Burns; 02-28-2004, 11:41 PM.

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by merdenoms
            no pager they didnt have the module, and alpine is getting out of the security business so that might be hard to get, but it does have proximity sensor, and dual stage shock sensor. if i can come across the paging sytem for a decent price Ill hook it up
            try a web site asianwolf.com, i know i know, its asain and we are vw but i found a pager alarm for about 150 us - dual stage shock, kill, door pin, and pager!! its not bad, not greatbut not bad!!
            VWMIKER
            2000 VR6 Getta-All ABD sways-BMC Induction-Wetterhaurer Chip-Magnaflo Exhaust-etc.....

Located in Southern California for school - RCC.

Howard Anglin is a thief!!!

Comment

Asianwolf is an Ebay seller, isn't he?? I thought he sold bulbs and crap.....Didn't know he had a website
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
              X