New Golf tdi wagon owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Golf tdi wagon owner

Hi eurodrivers, I just bought a 2012 golf tdi wagon 6mt highline. It's been almost 10 years since my last golf so I'm excited to be back in a golf.

Re: New Golf tdi wagon owner

Moor pics or gtfo! Kidding Would love to see some of the features of newer TDi's though.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

That pic on my sig is my old b7 s4 that I sold a couple years ago. I'm sure the tdi fuel milage is a little better then the 4.2 audi haha I loved that engine and car.

Comment

Pics as soon as I can I pick the car up on Tuesday then I drive up to Fort Mac so I will have a good test on the fuel economy.

Comment

Ha Ha!!! Hey Moosehead! Its me Derek (finance manager at the dealership). Glad to see you are excited about the TDI!! See you on Tuesday!

Derek
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Hey Derek see you then.

Comment

Congrats on the new ride!!!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Enjoy your first fill up with the big truck large diameter nozzle :( WhyTF did they put those stupid "fingers" in the filler neck?

I have a 2009 Jetta TDI Highline wagon. The fuel economy is def nice, no where near what the old MK4's could do though!

I really like the golf front end better than the jetta, going to have to look to see if there's options to change the front end.
                Jay

Comment

Working...
                X