passat suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passat suspension

hey guys, so i just bought some fk hi-tec's from concept1 and i went there because i talked to a few people on passatworld who eventually answered my questions on the suspension and it ended up being what i wanted.

now here is the problem. the kit i wanted was the 55/45 drop. now the part number i wanted was FK99VW123 which is the drop i wanted and for a sedan. but the part number on the box was FK99VW121 but last 1 had a 3 written over it. The parts guy says they just changed out the springs and its the same kit but FK99VW121 is a 35-40mm drop and for a wagon. The suspension is being installed tomorrow because i am working 6 days a week between 2 jobs and just don't have the time to do it myself.

long story short i am questioning this. are the only differences between the wagons and the sedans the springs on a b5.5?

Re: passat suspension

well turns out when they replaced the springs they put the 35-40mm spings in the box. and re-labelled the box as the 55/45 kit. a bit pissed cause my wheels are here this week and i can't afford to much downtime on my car. well hopefully i can get there tomorrow before they close after picking up my car

the one thing i will give them is that the box looked like it had been there for a while and some other ass hat made the mistake. i just wish he would have double checked that the springs were right before i walked off with the set
    Last edited by Lo)2enz0; 06-07-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X