Is this a good plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good plan?

These were the mods i was thinking of doing..they're all in order of importance, for me anyways..what do you guys think? Any suggestions would be great. I don't know what springs and shocks to get or bushings...and what company should I go with for the spray?

1) Sport springs&sport shock/strut combo,
    Bushings, Transmission Mount.
    VF Engineering Dog Bone Mount,

2) Evolution Motorsports CAI,
    Techtonics Exhuast System or Custom

3) Garret Chip

4) A Nitrous Oxide System (probably go with Wet Setup)

thanks in advance...

glenn
    -I don't race, I just drive fast-

the EVO CAI is awesome.. i love mine.. umm your a 12v or 24V VR6? i believe GIAC does your programming so yes thats a good road.. NOS umm well i wouldn't do that but thats up to you

as for suspension.. well i love my bilstein H&R race setup although coils are great too i guess its what you want to do with it ..

Comment

Brakes?
      Neil
      '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

www.ecstuning.com best brake solutions for our cars .. i might do their stage 1 setup next year.. its not hella expensive and looks cool
        Last edited by R_Ethug; 10-28-2003, 08:31 PM.

Comment

lsc2g, how low is your car now with the H&R race springs? How much gap do you have between your fenders and tires (F/R)? for the brakes I was planning on the tt upgrade (330mm Audi TT brake kit from Performance Cafe) I got the 24V VR6. I pretty much just wanna make it quick for drag racing. I get 15.1s now..I just want to get to mid 14's...that'd be great..thanks again for all your replies..

Glenn
          -I don't race, I just drive fast-

Comment

right now i have a 2 finger gap in the back and a 2 finger in the front.. i think it needs to settle more since i've had it on for less than week still.. although I do have 17s i think the gap gets smaller with 18s? but i could be wrong.. it looks great though..

Comment

Unless you buy offsize tires, the gap should be the same wether u have 15s or 19s.

Khyron
              Geoff
              Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Working...
              X