I can see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see

yaaaaaa.....upgraded my head light bulbs yesterday.man do the factory ones ever suck. New bulbs, nothing fancy.same wattage as Ive heard about our headlights having meltdowns with higher wattage. Got the hella extreme bulbs...cleaner light and they are brighter. The guy at the shop told me 30%brighter and I believe it. The difference is like my new low beams are like my old high beams and my highbeams are now like highbeams only 48.50 and they checked to ensure my headlights were aimed properly as well. also have a lifetime warranty on the bulbs. I wonder if they realize my cars lifetime will be at least 600000 km??hehehe
    anyways in my opinion its money well spent, lots of deer etc. on my commutte and I would most certainly hate to meet any of them close up.
    why would they overlook such an important thing as lights when they were doing all there fancy engineering???crazyness I say:mrscrewy:

sounds great.. i like my silverstars for now.. springtime i'm upgrading to OEM hids or just regular ecodes (hellas) no smoked for me

Comment

Working...
    X