X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Hart S15s

hey kris here are some photos of these on a dub
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1058109

Yeah they look awesome! I love the little bit of a polished lip around the outside, and the multi-spoke look in the middle. I am sure that these pics don't even do it justice.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

hey does anybody actually buy euro-tuners? i buy em every month and like 3 issues ago there was a galatic blue jetta with them in 19s and they looked hot as hell

Comment

I sometimes do, but only when I am going on a plane trip or something and need a magazine...
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

This is third party info so take it for whats it worth, but in the almost five years I've been on vwvortex I recall reading many complaints about how soft and prone to bending Racing Hart wheels are.
          Yuval
          2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

The "RH Evolution" wheels are not the same as the "Racing Hart" wheels.... I have also heard that you need to take care of them if you want them to last. However, they definitely are affordable and have a unique style...
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yea thats why i liked em.. they were cheap and looked good however those axis supermeshes are tight as hell and are 408/wheel for 18s from tiretrends which is cool

Comment

Working...
              X